Washington state Chenin and Merlot from Erica Orr BD13

In for the Chenin vertical! Could I add 3 bottles of Grenache to my order as well?
I forgot to add the promo code as well. I really wanted that vertical!

1 Like

I’ll fix it, Dave. Don’t worry
Use the promo code BD13 everybody!!

1 Like

Welp 20 minutes in and my chenin vertical is sold out!
Congrats to the lucky ones!!

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed the Chenin, grenache and merlot that we purchased here last year so it’s a no brainer to repeat, in for the 6 pack vertical and the merlot 3 pack.
Cheers,
Roger O.

1 Like

You expected me to actually read your offer!?!? [snort.gif]

Thanks for not directly flaming me!! [berserker.gif] [cheers.gif]

Erica - I neglected to enter BD13 for the free shipping. Can this be reversed? Sorry for the hassle.

One of last year’s “finds”. I liked the pencils too,
Ordered both Chenin offerings.

1 Like

yep I will refund the $15 flat rate shipping for everybody who didn’t use the promo code BD13
Don’t worry you guys!

All of Erica’s wines are terrific. Sad to have missed out on the vertical, but in for more of the Chenin! Thanks, Erica!

1 Like

In for the Merlot and a bottle of Grenache. And I remembered to use the discount code neener

Excited to try these!

1 Like

Order in. Looking forward to more of your wine.

1 Like

LOL … sometimes I don’t read the important stuff. Thanks and stay well.

1 Like

HI Erica, nice to e-meet you. In for a 3 pack of CB futures and a 3 pack of merlot. Have not tried your offerings yet but I really like my chances of enjoying your wines!!

Thanks and look forward to other of your future offerings as I signed up to be on your email list.

Cheers,

Greg

1 Like

Steve in Dayton, OH was my 13th order this morning - he gets a bottle of my sold out 2020 Chenin with his 2021 Chenins.
Cheers to the 13th annual Berserker Day!!

1 Like

In for a 3pack of Merlot and one for Chenin!

1 Like

Add me to the list that got in on the Chenin vertical and didn’t enter the promo code! newhere I loved these wines last year(and the pencils!) so I didn’t want to miss this. [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Great deal - in for some merlot… and I actually DID use the BD13 code :wink:

1 Like

In for the Merlot! Good luck today Erica!

1 Like

Thanks, friends!! Looks like you guys are having a great Berserker Day!! [cheers.gif]

I order the Chenin and merlot paks. Anxious to try them

1 Like