Weinbau Paetra -Willamette Valley, Oregon RIESLING!

Awesome Joe! Thank you!

In for the mixed 6 pak. How long do you recommend cellaring these?

Would you do a mixed case with 6 of the Offer 1 and the Offer 2 mixed case?

Hi Stewart,

Thank you! I have no doubt that they are 10+ year agers. The ‘S’ is drinking so beautifully now with all of the primary fruit intact. You can peek in on the drier wines anytime, but I’d say give them a good long decant and the fruit will pop more.

Thanks again!
Bill

Cannot wait to dig into some of this! champagne.gif

Thank you Jonathan! I might dig into some myself tonight!

I want to say thank you to Todd and everyone who supported us today! It really means a lot to my family and I. As you all can probably imagine, finding vineyards to farm and implementing farming practices, starting wine production from scratch (basically with the lint in our pockets!) and finding channels to sell the wines is an enormous challenge that takes time. I’m really trying to do things the right way in every aspect of this and I’m thrilled that so many of you have placed value on that!

Please reach out if any of you find your way to the Willamette Valley, I’d love to meet more of you in person. And let me know how you like the wines!

Thanks again Y’all for a hugely successful day and a big round of applause for Todd!

Cheers,
Bill

As someone who has tasted with Bill, I can definitely recommend it.

The “K” really works well with Asian dishes that have both some sweetness and some heat.

I need to try the Pinot Blanc next visit.

is the BD#1 no longer available? I can’t find that offer on the website.

Bottom right

Thank you… I’m blind.

Thank you John! The K is our go to wine for seafood or pork of all sorts. In fact, I try to make wine that goes with those two above all else.

Thanks for all of the kind words Monte. The 2016 Pinot Blanc is resting in barrel (neutral!) until April. We did three harvest passes on the block over three weeks which has got to be a record for US Pinot blanc. I think it’s going to be remarkable. When are you coming up?

Two trips scheduled so far. One in mid-March with the kids and one in late September. We’ll try to schedule a visit.

I received these today. Haven’t yet cracked one but was really surprised and impressed with the packaging, with six bottles stored safely for a cross country trip in a rigid, clear recyclable plastic. I’ve never seen that before.

Ditto!