Weinbau Paetra -Willamette Valley Riesling, PN, PG, ROSE.

is $30 shipping per six pack right? :frowning:

or $50 for 12. I just can’t eat the shipping on these. Lowish price-point, lowish-margin. I hope you understand!

Cheers,
Bill

Bill, thanks for the offers. I purchased one of each and added 2 orange and 4 Elwetritsche to round out another case. Tara and I enjoyed visiting with you last summer and we look forward to catching up with you again this summer.

James

In for a K pack! My first Paetra! Thank you!!

Thank you, James! That is very much appreciated. Let me know when you guys are planning to visit again. It was great to meet you last year!

Cheers,
Bill

Thanks Alex! I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you Michael!

Bought last year, back for more this year.
Great wines.

Thank you Matt and everyone! I’ve been blown away by the responses once again!

Order in! Would love to pick up rather than ship as am local. Understand the prepay on shipping per the above. Thanks!

I think I’m doing something wrong. I want to order a K pack, but when I click the link below the offer it takes me to an order page with no discounts. Is there a code I need? Thanks!

When you click on the link, scroll down to the entry for BD#1 showing a $60 price.

I was planning to be done for my first BD but got the K and the PN pack…now I’m done…maybe.

Thanks duh. And I forgot to ask which delivery is used: UPS or FedEx?

I thought I was done for the day … then I starting reading about these Rieslings … looking forward to trying them … [cheers.gif]

I just ordered the K 6 pack.

I am also one of the locals who will shoot out and pick it up, I will email or PM and sort it out.

Picked up the mixed Riesling 6 pack. I still haven’t opened the bottles from last year. At what age do you like to drink these?

Finally caved this morning. Bought Mixed Riesling and Pinot packs! Thank you for keeping your order open!

Thanks for keeping your offer open, I just ordered a case of the K Riesling! Looking forward to trying your wine after reading all of the positive comments in this thread.

I missed last year, but found some @ Vinopolis and bought a mixed case of Riesling. The price was right on retail and the quality outstanding. [wow.gif]