Welcome, pimps and 'hos!

That’s bizarre considering that Gordon and Dawn were both openly gay.

At the time, the law protected them. In fact, I had gone to defend Gordon on ocassion when he felt threatened. Dawn actually thought “no one knows” about her. She had lost a job years earlier because of it, and said to me (in her defense of spilling to the main office) that she didn’t “want too be in the spotlight again”. Its sad, but true. I felt like Julius Caesar. The law was on Gordons side at the time; 10 years later it would be on mine as well. “Beware the Ides”. Gordon really was also tired of playing second fiddle (like Nero!) so he saw it as his chance to move up. I look at the history this way: Before me at the store Joe and Paul M got the store to almost adulthood, with Paul M’s recklessness like a teenager with a sports car. I brought it into adulthood…20s and 30s… and Paul P. and Mike Q retired it into a quiet middle age. Gordon was just the mid-life crisis. My one regret? I cannot think of one now. As S.G. Collete would say “its no ones job to make you happy…so get busy!”

love it!

What’s the best way to value your wines? Mostly for insurance purposes. I have Screaming Eagle, SQN, and many more that I need to insure.

Thanks
Frank

I keep seeing Pimp topics getting posted in Cellar Rats. Perhaps it’s because that sub-forum notes ITB, while this one doesn’t.

Interesting thread, lousy name
As a non-ITB customer, I enjoy reading more about life ITB, but I second the motion to change the name of this thread.