What is YOUR most recent wine purchase? (Part 2)

I bought ‘16 Pol Roger Brut today also.

1 Like

3 x Vincent Dancer Bourgogne Blanc 2015

1 Like

6 x 2018 E. Guigal Chateau d’Ampuis Cote Rotie

1 Like

2017 Schäfer-Fröhlich Felseneck GG
2014 Schäfer-Fröhlich Felseneck GG
2012 Dönnhoff Hermannshöhle GG

F*** you, Thatcher. :rofl:

2 Likes

:innocent: I’d say sorry but, those are sick wines lol 12 Hermannshole is so delicious!!

1 Like

4 Likes

1x 2021 Carlisle Winery & Vineyards Syrah Radiant Ridge Vineyard

1 Like

3 x 2020 Vincent Dancer Tete du Clos
1 x 2014 Raveneau Chapelot

2022 Christian Moreau Chablis Grand Cru Les Clos
2020 Matrot Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Chalumeaux

1 Like

I looked thru that offer and thought the same thing…F you Thatcher, but only because everything was hipster GG and no Kabinett or Spat. :joy:

Sold SF for years under Rudi Wiest.

1 Like

3x 2022 Scarlett Wines Sauvignon Blanc and has anyone had any of these Scarlett Sauvignon Blanc’s before?

Edit - Purchased 2 more because of incredible pricing

19 Rousseau chambertin
19 Rousseau CSJ
13 Salon
13 Diebolt-Vallois Fleur de Passion
21 Cedric Bouchard VV

5 Likes

Thatcher/Doug got me as well. It’s becoming a problem :joy:
NV Jacques Selosse, Initial Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru (disg Aug 2020)

1 Like

64 posts were split to a new topic: Grey Market wine sales and European import contracts - threat or menace

My most recent wine purchase is 3x 2006 Fèlsina Rancia.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a Chianti with this much age on it. Really excited to try my first one.

9 Likes

Post notes - would love to hear how it is. I picked up a 2004 a while back from a store with questionable cooling that came off very acid forward. Havent tried one since…

18 Rivers Marie Summas. I remember the first time I tried it. I was at a restaurant with friends and they ordered some wine for us. I forgot to ask what kind of wine it was and contacted whiskey cake kitchen and bar customer service. I was very happy when I learned the name and immediately ran to look for this wine

We stopped by Benevolent Neglect wines’ tasting room this weekend in Napa and picked up their GSM, Merlot, and whole-cluster Syrah. All very interesting.
We also had dinner at the French Laundry and asked the somm to surprise us with a bottle. He picked Neotempo Kiatra Estate cab ‘21. Lovely wine that we had never heard of.

1 Like

Picked up a couple of steinmetz dry wines

2 Likes

@ToddFrench has some that are more like roofies. I highly recommend.

1 Like