What % of your cellar is Chablis?

A bit over 2% but would not object to increasing the percentage. It is the most distinctive chardonnay appellation out there. My wife and I love it.

Ditto.

I currently own 2 bottles of white Burgundy neither of which is Chablis (and both of which are from the pre-premox era).

I love the stuff but I’ve stopped buying it other than on a drink-today basis.

Probably my favorite Chardonnay address. 1.6 % on hand

10 bottles, less than 1%, so I had to say zero.

So, since I am at exactly 1%, I am the other.

Had no idea more than 10% of my cellar was Chablis until I decided to do this survey. Wild. I do love Chablis and the price is fantastic.

That’s extremely questionable with recent vintage from several of your mentioned producers.

133 bottles = 6.5%

Mostly Dauvissat and Picq, then Fevre and Michel, then several others.

+1

Not in my experience. I know there’s been a bunch of comment about Piuze but I pulled some '10s from storage after reading some concerns and haven’t had an issue. No major issues with Fevre either. Nor Dauvissat.

YMMV.

2010 and 2012 brought it way up. Before that I had been drinking it up a little faster in fear of premox.

Jay - I thought you were a one percenter!

As for me, it’s zero. I had a bottle once but we drank it a few years ago. I like it well enough, but there’s just so much other wine and then on top of that it’s a white so . . .

7.5% overall, but 18.5% of whites - behind German Riesling, but ahead of Vouvray and Muscadet.

The Chablis-Muscadet comparison is overdone, but we were drinking an 02 Luneau-Papin Excelsior this evening that was in no way inferior to a very good 1er Chablis, and somewhat in the same niche as to profile. Perhaps their flavors converge with age.

Love Chablis. About 5%. Daivissat, Fevre, Raveneau, Billaud-Simon, Drouhin with Clos , Preuses and Forest mostly. My favorite by a long shot.

Not nearly enough. Only 18 bottles out of 2400. So that’s 0.008

About 4%. Mostly producers repeatedly mentioned (alas, neither of the top two); also Bernard Defaix’s Côte de Léchet.

Love Chablis, or maybe I should say I love Dauvissat. 12.5% of the cellar, 140 bottles of which 131 are Dauvissat.

1.7%, almost all of which is Raveneau.

A little over 4%. Raveneau, Dauvissat and Fevre.