What wine inventory app do you use?

Yes, I love CellarTracker overall. Just can’t deal with the phone app. Looks like Eric understand s it’s not up to par, so we can hope.

Isn’t Cellar Tracker the only sensible answer?

2 Likes

Exactly, there is no comparison

1 Like

CellarTracker is amazing. I only use it on my computer though.

CT!

I rarely post on these “inventory” threads. But seriously, CellarTracker is vastly superior and literally one of the best software programs I use (maybe second to Microsoft Office).

Doesn’t everyone use Cellar Tracker?

Pretty funny when you realize the connection. Go Eric!

1 Like

Interesting. I greatly prefer using the mobile app over the web interface. I only use the web interface to print reports or export a custom list of some sort.

1 Like

I also prefer the mobile app as well.

I guess I am in the extreme minority here, been using VinoCell for 6+ years and it is solid.

When I started getting into wine, my cycling buddy Robert Alfert gave me lots of advice. But the single best piece of advice he gave me was to use CellarTracker for my wine. Which is actually quite funny, since he doesn’t use CT himself.

Ha. I was already sunk. No way would I enter data like that after the fact!

Everyone not using CT is like oooof.

I used VinoCell initially years ago, but it was honestly just too much work to input wines. Switched over to CT and no looking back. I also have no issue with the mobile app, but mostly only use it for taking bottles out of inventory and moving small quantities around/accepting pending. Any bulk moving, etc. I use the desktop site. For posting tasting notes here I use the desktop version in my mobile browser.

Classic CT web interface!

Correct. Something much cleaner, faster, and more fully featured is well underway.

2 Likes

Hey I worked on that too for 13 years! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We actually have the restaurant style wine list printing in the mobile app too, so you can do a bit of printing from there. :slight_smile:

Anytime I need to take notes I open Excel… I’m not sure if it’s just by nature or grids just make a lot of sense to me.