What's your favorite Chambertin (and Beze) besides Rousseau and Leroy?

Happy to own a few bottles of the 2015, but I suppose it will probably be many, many years before it’s worth opening one.

Shhh on Damoy, Bart, and St. Martin . . .

Dujac 09 Chambertin was terrific. (I think it has both Chambertin and Clos de Beze in it.)

Also, Domaine Leroy may have an excellent Chambertin (never had it) but I wouldn’t buy a Maison Leroy Chambertin. I had a 1985 Maison Leroy Chambertin that was way outclassed by a Scott Paul Pinot Noir.

Quick question, when people here mention Drouhin Close de Beze, do you mean Joseph Drouhin or Drouhin Laroze?

The former.

I’ll lump all the Chambertin vineyards together for this. Bouchard, Faiveley, Jadot, Drouhin, Arnoux and Dugat-Py.

Old bottles recently released from the library cellars of Remoissenet.

I have a 08 and some 15 and 17 gelin Beze, maybe I’ll have to do a comparison!

+1 for Faiveley Clos de Beze

Was discussing this with a few friends the other day, and boy, it’s slim pickings to me, especially Beze. I’ve enjoyed Trapet’s Chambertin. I’ve found the wines from the big negoce houses (I’m not saying they’re negoce wines) to be solid, but consistently underwhelming for the terroir. A recent 99 Drouhin Chambertin was nice and pleasant but lacking in power. Let’s not talk about the 95 Faiveley Beze…

For Clos de Beze, Lucien Le Moine. It’s probably his best wine, IMO.