Wife Just Got A Case of Wine Delivered, Am I alllowed to look?

Scout & Cellar?

Just came back from a nice two hour bike ride on a gloriously sunny warm day in Florida, and my wife was all excited to show me her goodies. Well, let me rephrase that, show me the wines she bought. It is a mixed case of this, some of what she calls every day drinkers in the $18-$25 price category. Never heard of any of these wines, but she really liked the Italian white. And that’s all that matters. Cute to see her so excited about this.

B69109A3-2CC1-4DF6-8A34-F7CE0C461EC2.jpeg

Cool, Jeff Leve’s notes on the Bordeaux:

JEFF LEVE WROTE:
89 points
September 21, 2019 - Medium bodied, soft, elegant and silky, fresh and fruity, the wine has sweet red fruits with just a touch of licorice in the finish. You can drink this for pleasure on release.

JEFF LEVE WROTE:
89 points
April 29, 2017 - Forward, open, plummy with fresh, juicy, dark cherries, licorice and a hint of cocoa in the medium bodied finish.

Funny you mention that, Ridge and Bedrock are the only two reds - well, now also Williams Selyem Pinot - that are in our Venn Diagram!

PMPF

Piss My Pants Funny

Since Ohio State doesn’t play in these second tier bowl games, I’ll never have this excuse.

you kinky devil

Looks as though I may have been right too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not only are you allowed to look, you are required to reseal it with booby trapped coiled paper spring snakes. How DARE she buy wine without her spouse knowing about it. [wink.gif]

What would be really funny is if that’s your Christmas present.

Funnier given the actual contents!

I did not realize you had any Burgundy

Go Clemson. And, shouldn’t that be The Ohio State?

I have two bottles! Some stuff Levenberg emailed me to buy from Premier Cru back in the day, and I did, and it’s ok. [wow.gif]

What are these two bottles?

A Beaune Greves. Don’t recall the producer. From 2010. They are buried in storage and I don’t know where.

Let’s hope there isn’t a second box on the way for the pool boy!

Just wait until she gets on the Mollydooker kick.

Do you mean The Ohio State University? Any iteration of the name works.

Thanks for having Georgia students yell racist things at Justin Fields!

We are even. The concierge wine consultant is a very cute lady. :wink: