Wine Berserkers Wine Talk Hall of Fame Thread

Those should have a thread all by themselves

With extreme humbleness I submit this one:
The Myth of Letting Wines Breath:

A little early on this one but I got a hunch…

Todd, you get credit for starting this nice post…

“The perversion that is scoring wine” - Elitistreview NAILS it!

I got on this thread to post the same thing but you beat me to it.

What about the sucking hind tit incident…

HOF Threads aside…will there eventually be a HOF for individual Berserkers? [stirthepothal.gif]

Premier Cru thread -

Best Bordeaux thread:

What happened to the image that Jorge posted there that cracked up everyone? I missed that thread at the time and now have no idea what all the mirth is surrounding Jorge’s post.

One of the most interesting posts I read was from Bill Klapp on how to decant Barolo . I truly learned a lot from it .
And I always enjoy the posts from Francois Audouze ( what you read and what you read between the lines ) . His tastings of old wines ( also a hobby of mine ) is full of very valuable information .

I don’t remember which post it was , but when Rudy’s schemes were finally thrown in the open , I loved to read the old posts by the Rudy apologists on the Parker board .

Should have a hall of infamy too for the Maison Ilan ones. Suzanne’s 2011 delivery one where Ray was still responding early on is the one that really should be “celebrated”.

This one is easy…the Loire dinner thread at Robert Alfert’s was absolutely epic!

…though I’m biased…for me, one of the greatest theads ever!

1 Like

That would be the Hall of Shame, Marc.

True Alfert, maybe Todd should start that thread too with us as the featured act.

Matthew King’s hilarious, new spoof of Burgundy posts:

3 Likes

What happened to Bill klapp? As a new(er) board member, I feel like I have started an awesome series that I found online and now cannot find the last season.

He’s been on and off the forum over the years, currently on a self-imposed exile

1 Like

This is a great Burgundy thread that I think deserves a place in the Hall of Fame.

I will look forward to his return. :slight_smile: