Wine for Weekend Party - PnP - Please help

You will smell the Francois Freres* when you swirl the 2015 Austin Hope in your glass.

Because you won’t have any choice.

You will smell it.

Newbies will swoon for it. AFWE not so much.

As for the mouthfeel, it’s actually quite light on its feet.

But you will smell the Francois Freres*.

*Or whomever the Tonnellerie is.

It looks like Total Wine might be having a grand opening of a new store in Knoxville.

If so, then that means you ought to be able to grab some Zardetto Prosecco & Paolo Saracco Moscato d’Asti.

For 25-30 people, I’d want at least two cases of the Prosecco, and at least one case of the Moscato d’Asti.

I have a tasting note on a WH PN which I was going to post last weekend, but then the board went offline for a few days.

Thanks everyone! The party turned out great & we covered a lot of bases. I was able to serve bottles of the Ridge Lytton, Donkey & Goat Pinot and Austin Hope Cab. I had 2 white Rhones & I pulled 2-2012 Flowers Chardonnay from my cellar. This was all paired with poached pear Spinach salad, grilled Halibut and Tomahawk steaks.
We really enjoyed it, but it was a lot to pull off and may just cater next time, ha! Thanks again!!

What did they think of the Austin Hope?

And what did you think of it?

Great choices, Jim and sounds like a great meal. I’ll expect an invite next time [cheers.gif]

Hopefully another win for Austin Hope. I better be careful before it starts getting expensive.