Wine Fridge Performance Question

Or better yet – and I say this with all of the sincerity I can muster – you need to come out of the closet entirely, my friend.

Have you thought about converting a big chunk of that closet into a walk-in cellar? Assuming first floor over a crawl space, could vent the cooling unit through the floor.

Then see if your wife reconsiders the units in the kitchen when you bring this up as the alternative :slight_smile:.

Stan -

There is a 51/49% chance we move within 2-3 years, so I do not want to make that capital expense. And it is damn tempting. Better yet, we have another adjacent closet that is about 5x5 that is directly off of the kitchen, would be perfect for a cool walk-in with glass doors. We have suit cases and winter clothes in it now (junk space, really)! Should have done this ten years ago.

Need I remind you?

[resizeableimage=600,400]http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/download/file.php?id=25815[/resizeableimage]

Upon closer analysis, my tongue is headed toward my glass, whereas Bobby’s tongue is aimed directly toward yours truly. Draw your own conclusions.

I wish you hadn’t

I get that a lot.

That pic is photo-shopped. And scary. Very scary.

It may have helped me with my wine fridge problem. I am hereby bequeathing my Chinon collection to Neal, my Bordeaux to Alan Eden and everything else to AA.

But will the Chateaux sell Alan library wines if he can’t make it to the on-site events?

He’s got man hands though!

Robert, I hope you get this storage problem fixed soon. Seriously, the room will be fine for the two coolers, might want to leave a door open to let some air circulate, but I think it will work fine. Clean the dust off of the small air intakes by the fans on the units and they will do fine.