Wine Shops in Maui

http://www.tamurasfinewine.com/ In Lahaina has an outstanding and very well priced selection of wines and liquors

1 Like

Second this. Tamura’s is my goto spot in Lahaina and on that side of the island. They have an expansive, high-end selection across seemingly all regions. They carry a decent amount of the basic wines, but they’re exceedingly deep in premier bottles.
Load up on their Poke also.

Last time on Maui, my favorite meal was at Honu in Lahaina. Best Ahi I had on that trip. It’s not a fancy place but the food was excellent and it’s just a great place to enjoy an evening with friends.

Not sure I saw it mentioned but end of 2019 I went to Wailea Wine (next to Matteo’s) and thought it had a better selection than I was imagining. I didn’t get to check out Tamura’s but it was on my radar.

1 Like

When I was there in July Monkeypod Wailea was not taking reservations.

Ed at Wailea Wines is my go to spot. Not massive but a nice selection across the price spectrum, that is generally very fairly priced. I haven’t been to the Lahaina Tamura’s but others have been poor since Covid. I’ll second that their poke is excellent though. The poke is worth the trip in to check the wine selection