Wine Travel Bag - travel with wine worry-free with 25% off. Offer extended until 30th January 2018.

Thanks Dave for your order. I can talk from personal experience and can tell you there is nothing worse than having a bottle of wine smash in your suitcase when on holiday!
As our slogan goes you’ll be able to now… travel with wine worry-free [thumbs-up.gif]

Cheers,

Rhett

Great idea Warren! Thank you for your order [cheers.gif]

For those who missed out we’ll be extending our offer for 25% off until 30th January.

Rhett, IMHO you’d be much better off if you figured out a way for American customers to complete their purchase in US$. I almost abandoned my purchase on checkout when the price jumped up, and then when I realized you were forcing me into a credit card foreign exchange transaction in Australian dollars I did abandon it.

It’s only because I was able to talk to you here that I went back and completed the purchase. Americans are not that familiar with AUD, and will react negatively. Also those familiar with cc forex transactions will expect to get ripped off on the exchange rate, or be charged an exorbitant foreign exchange transaction fee.

You have a great product, why not make it easy to buy? [cheers.gif]

Thanks Peter for the feedback. We are currently looking for a US distributor for our product which will then allow us to work with the distributer in creating a separate site with the final checkout page in USD.
Unfortunately most sites these days only allow checkout to be in one currency but we’ll definitely have a solution soon.

Thanks again for your support Peter [cheers.gif]

Just wanted to report my first successful use of these as they are now my go-to solution for combining offlines/BYOB dinners, etc with work trips.

Found that two bottles now fit great in a standard roll-aboard with my typical 3-4 days of clothes (YMMV!), meaning I only have to check in one direction. I previously traveled with a 2-bottle shipper, meaning I needed a bigger bag and therefore checked both directions.

Quick tip, found it was much easier to get the bottle in the bag if you pulled the sleeve halfway out first.

Thanks again for these!

Hi Derek,
Thank you much for the feedback and we’re so glad you happy with our Wine Travel Bags!
Cheers all round! champagne.gif
Rhett