Wines too good to post notes?

which you just did.[/quote]

[1928_middle_finger.gif] Duped again. By the way, my other wine was an 05 Mazie Rose that I enjoyed on Thursday evening (by myself, naturally. have I mentioned my wife is pregnant? AGAIN?). I will not be posting notes. It was that good. I mean, with all of that cherry fruit that evolved from tart to ripe in just a few short years. I mean, wow. The floral, spicy notes…oh shit, there I go again.

Somehow the consumption of wine leads to such things… [shrug.gif]

There is a wine that I am holding off posting notes on. I just want to make sure that I can get my hands on some of it before I make it public. I don’t want Todd beating me to the punch! [tease.gif]

Must be under $20 a bottle.

Congratulations Dan!! [good.gif]

Any idea who the proud father is?? [drinks.gif]

either i like or i don’t. Usually can come up with reasons why i don’t. ie. needs more time, bad bottle, dead etc. don’t ever take notes as the words to describe become repetitve and are completely subjective.

ouch, that’s rough
:shock:
[shock.gif] duck [blackeye.gif]

Only if it’s a mag

This made me LOL. I truly love reading people’s TN’s. And knowing what people like and don’t like is critical in my business. That being said, I do have dinner party’s where I will place overly fluffy notes printed within the place-settings for people to read in sequence around the table. Everyone rolls with laughter.