WTB-Mid Level Weingut Keller Riesling GG's

Update-I am still in the market looking to buy more. Thank you to those that responded I was able to pick up :

3x Weingut Keller Kirchspiel GG 2014
2x Weingut Keller Hubacker GG 2011
1x Weingut Keller ABTS E GG 2017

Good pricing got me the ABTS E @ $200 US. The Kirchspiel and Hubacker I was able to get them for mid-high $100’s US.

Also, Thanks Kirk and Ristev for the advice on the Wittmann Morstein, had it once and liked it and now I have a couple on order.

Happy day picked up 2x Keller Kirchspiel GG 2017 for @$110 each. Still looking for more, pm me if your selling. Thanks.

Good deals - retail or via this board?

Hey AG, I acquired through a combination of sources-private party, retail and now restaurants. Much discussed elsewhere already but the economic trouble has seemed to have started to move the prices back to earth on these cult type wines. I am going to drink all the Keller GG I can get becuase I absolutely love the wine. I am continuing to pursue and buy at least for the time being.

Bump-I am still buying. Thanks.

But weren’t you also trying to sell some Abts E?

Hey Mike, yes , I did land a bunch of the 18 Abts E and have a few I can unload. I’m still looking for other vintages especially 2015. Are you Interested in the 18?

He’s probably responding to your post before that with

Much discussed elsewhere already but the economic trouble has seemed to have started to move the prices back to earth on these cult type wines. I am going to drink all the Keller GG I can get becuase I absolutely love the wine

I’m really tempted to just close this thread based on the fact that you’re asking for reasonable pricing on this thread then trying to sell some at incredibly high pricing in another. Seems to be against the spirit of this forum.

I’ll ponder it in my dreams while i sleep.

My Apologies, I am happy to delete other post. I offered $100 below lowest wine searcher price and meant no offense.