You can all kiss my Welsh ass

Mixing bourbon and wine has led to worse things than this thread…
Like Alan’s conception for instance.

[berserker.gif]

Awesome!!!

If your Welsh ass has been anywhere near your famous toilet, I doubt you will have many takers…er…kissers.

This is true, It has become very useful to to be fluent in Welsh, for example any government position from accounts to police etc now get positive discrimination based on speaking Welsh. Both my niece and nephew are 100% fluent

Merrill

Please do not confuse me with Mark B, yes we are both in Chicago but i can assure you my bowls are spotless

in Wales they just gnaw the top with their teeth.

Those are great examples of musicians who need help earning a living.

FIFY

Mozart had a hard time in Vienna to make a living (although he is said having gambled billard and must have lost a lot) - but if I´d sum up living musicians in need of serious help nobody will know them …

You are correct - I DO confuse you two. But both recently talking about kissing ass and Frenching kissing Kermit Lynch or someone blurs the difference.

Same means, different ends.

[cheers.gif]

Is it possible for POTY to come on December 29? Great post, Alan, whether PWI or not. Cheers!

Well, let’s hope he’s in the bag and posting before midnight tonight.

champagne.gif

I picture him in a trench goat, piss drunk, frothing and the mouth and spitting as he yells into the keyboard…

"I’m Welsh, piss drunk as Hell, and I’m not going to take it any more!

“I don’t have to tell you wine criticism is bad. Everybody knows some wines snobbery is bad. I’ve got drunken depression. Everybody’s yacking about good wine or bad wine. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth. Wine shops are going bust. Shopkeepers keep the good Burgundy under the counter. Wine punks are running wild on the interwebs and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to drink, and there’s no end to it. We know some wine is unfit to drink and our stupid-assed food pairings are unfit to eat, and we sit watching our screens while some wine reviewer tells us that today he had fifteen 100 point wines and sixty-three 99 point wines, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

We know wine pretentiousness is bad – worse than bad. Those oenophiles are crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out and just enjoy wine anymore. We sit in the house and sniff wine and ‘taste it’ and ‘rate it,’ and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our climate controlled home wine cellars. Let me have my SQN and my DRC and my Screaming Eagle and I won’t say anything. Just leave me to drink alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write, other than kiss my Welsh ass. I don’t know what to do about shit wine ratings on a fake 100 point scale and the rating inflation and the mixing with bourbon and the crying in my beer. All I know is that first you’ve got to get drunk and mad, like me! You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a wine loving human being, god-dammit! My life has value! It’s all about the drinking, not the rating!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m drunk and Welsh and mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as Welsh as hell drunk off my ass and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!…You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as drunk as Hell, and I’m Welsh as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the wine snobbery and the rating inflation and the ‘Burgundy dead at retail’ crisis. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m fooking drunk and mad and Welsh as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!"

That’s what I hope he comes up with tonight.

Welsh ass is dead at retail.

Why doesn’t kissing Welch ass impress…ever?

Maybe we need to pour Alan some Greater Athelas Essence.

Waiting for the first tasting note to call out “tastes like kissing a Welsh ass” as a descriptor. One can assume it’s not gonna score anywhere close to 93 points overall.

Musar. Every vintage.

I am feeling really let down.

0330 PST and no Welsh ass kiss posts.

Oh, well, kiss my Irish ass!!!