Your Gin?

Chad,

I have had Bluecoat, I am not a fan. Not bad, just nothing really special about it.

I also like No. 209 quite a bit.

My favorite of the artisan gins is Blue Gin by Hans Reisetbauer, the Austrian eau de vie distiller. At $40+ per bottle, pretty expensive, though.

Beefeater. Dammit!

Bombay Sapphire and Tangueray and Tangueray Rangpur. Keep it simple, on the rocks with tonic and a lime.

You know…Gordon’s isn’t so bad either

Bombay
Bombay Sapphire
Beefeater
Henrdicks
Plymouth

I really do not like Tanqueray. Never tried Ten though

I had my first T-10 martini last night and it floored me. Loved it!

I like this. Also keep around Hendricks and Blue Coat.

Hendricks, without a doubt. Costco has it now which is great.

GH

Hendricks or go home

Usually Bombay. Sometimes Bombay Sapphire.

Now I want a G&T. Too bad I’m stuck in the office for a few more hours…

Plymouth or Bombay Sapphire.

Blackwoods for sure, followed by Tanqueray and Bombay Saphire.

I started drinking Oxley last year. It’s cold distilled so the botanicals are very bright in their flavor profiles. The distillation is done in a vacuum thus lowering the distilling temp to -5 Celsius.

Tanqueray Ten for me.

Followed by Plymouth and Hendricks.

Another fan of Hendricks.

Enjoyed good 'ol Bombay Original martinis this past weekend at my bro’s wedding. For me, it tastes better than Sapphire which feels bogged down by all of the extra botanical and higher abv.

Tanqueray is my working gin. I do like Cadenhead’s Old Raj but that’s assertive stuff! I just picked up No. 209 last week and it is quite good. I’ll be picking up some Junipero this week or next. Hayman’s Old Tom is a great value. My wife and I drink ours with Fever Tree tonic water.

Aaron

+1 Love Junipero.

Where Junipero’s not available, it’s Tanqueray.

Junipero & 209 have awoken a curiousity in Gin for me. There were a few ahem rough nights that were Gin fueled that turned me in other directions.