Zalto & Gabriel Wine Stems

Chris-

Just emailed for some universal’s and Bordeaux’s. Too hard to pass up.

Brian

I just got 6 from Chris, and the Axium, and they are spectacular!

We use the Zalto Universal at the winery… and LOVE them! If I didn’t just buy a set for my mom, I would be in on this great deal.

Cheers

Chris,
Email sent.
Thanks,
Alston

I wasn’t going to look but I just emailed Chris for some Universal stems. We recently had some spectacular Zalto deaths so replacements are much needed.

“Topping off” from some Zalto casualties too, and trying a couple of the triple G’s (which should go well with HBO Boxing).
[cheers.gif]

I got two more Gabriel Glas Gold, two more Zalto Universal, and two Zalto Burgundy glasses. Hopefully you’re happy now, Todd French! flirtysmile

email sent! thanks!

Email sent…looking forward to the Gabriel Gold!

Cheers!
Marshall

So apparently I’ve been under a rock and hadn’t even heard of the Gabriel Gold glass. I love Zalto’s.

Anyone with experience with both care to give some opinion on experience with the Gold?

Scott H, you know me. I use GG almost exclusively now. Love 'em

Other than weight, what is the difference between The Gabriel standard and the gold?

Yeah, but Brad says you have the palate of a Yak. neener

This year Z, next GG.

Is shipping included if you buy six of the handblown Gabriels?

Shipping is included on all orders. Keeps it simple.

**FYI, demand is off the charts. I have a huge inbox full of emails. Please give me some time to reach out to all of you. I appreciate the orders…

Other than weight, what is the difference between The Gabriel standard and the gold?

About 20 bucks. :slight_smile:

candidly, very little. I stopped selling them as frankly the margins are tough to handle when you include shipping. I do have some in stock if you want them - they’re $20/ including shipping.

Disagree - VASTLY prefer the Gold over the standard. No comparison for me. Freek has big grizzly meat paws, so he wouldn’t know delicacy if it came up and kissed him in the face.

I do want some. I’ll send you an email.

Email sent (two actually).