Zalto Glasses & Gabriel Glas

My third order from Chris - a pleasure to do business with, AND this is a screaming deal

i love trying new glasses! thanks chris!

I own or more of the Zalto Burgundy, Bordeaux, Champagne, and Universal stems, but the Zalto I use most often is the Digestif glass, primarily for tasting single malt Scotch and other fine whiskies and spirits. Chris was kind enough to order some from a previous year for me, having not imported them before I believe. It may not be the best vessel if you’re just going to pour one big pour, but if you are going to taste several spirits in smaller size pours it is just fantastic. It is almost always more precise and focused and revealing than a Glencairn, or Riedel Scotch, or a copita style glass.

As WB day winds down, I’d like to send a heartfelt thank you to all who have ordered. I’m humbled by the commentary and moreso by the order volume.

I never thought I’d sell 500+ Gabriel stems despite my price differential to Tempe.

The support of the WB community continues to floor me and I am so honored to be here.

Santa gave me an Axium decanter. I love it. I think I’m gonna order some digestif glasses…and maybe some more Universals…these really are the best glasses I’ve ever used.

And I/we thank you for all you have done to get us these Zalto and gg over the last few years!

Order placed

Just ordered a Zalto Burgundy glass a few minutes ago, code still works so I hope that’s okay to order the day after.

This replaces one that broke a while back. Thanks for the nice price and free shipping!

picked up another 4 GGG, thanks, Chris!

I bought 2 GGG and 2 Zalto Univerisal. I want to get the Axium. Taking rain check?

thank you Chris

Still kicking myself for not jumping on the Axium decanter. Any rain check offers on that?

SEE ORIGINAL POST FOR UPDATES TO SHIPPING AND OTHER QUESTIONS…2/2/18 3PM CST

Thanks for the update Chris!

UPDATE as of 2/13/18

Glasses are here. 85 orders to be filled in next 48 hours, but shipping will commence today.

many thanks for the patience.

WB Day pricing extended until stock is depleted as a ‘thank you’.

Chris

Mine arrived today - thanks…in many ways!!! [snort.gif]