Zalto Wine Glasses

Thanks Chris,

I guess I’m just trying to get my head around whether or not I want a feather weight whiskey glass. I like clean lines and hate the carved up monstrosities my grandfather had, but I think the weight might be good. If no one wants to offer personal experience I guess the obvious answer is to buy two and research it myself. I’m already sending glasses to the garage to make room for the GGs. Is this a good call anyone?

Jonah, I’ll take a return with a $10.00 restock fee if you want to try them. The $10.00 simply eats the shipping on the way back to me.

Personally, I like a heavier glass - but, they are elegant.

So if I am getting these and the gold edition do I need to do 2 separate orders to get the 10% - didn’t look like it took 2 coupons

Yeah - pain in the butt - cannot stack coupons. Sorry Lauren.

I regularly use the Zalto Digestif glass for single malt whisky (and Cognac). I think it is utterly brilliant for that, but I am typically doing a serial flight of several different small pours, so if you just want a big 'ol glass of whisk(e)y or need rocks it’s not big enough for that. The whisky noses in a remarkably delineated fashion from that glass (which came via Chris last year).

Actually, I stupidly broke one them, so I am in for another, plus another Burg glass. My GGG’s are also performing great. [cheers.gif]

Jonah - email me privately. I’ll email you a photo of one in my hand.

chris@cjfselections.com

Just received my Axium decanter today from FedEx, looks stunning! Yet to use but will get some very very soon. Thank you for the quick work Chris!

shipping was great, excellent transaction. Thanks Chris