Zepaltas Wines NYC Trip

Sorry Ryan, I am out. Enjoy!

[cheers.gif]

Wow, really sorry to pile on (and to miss this), but I had work deadline pop up last night and will not be able to make it this evening.

Whats the roll call.? I am confirmed but it seems we are running thin.

Ok looking forward to tonight…

It looks like the group has shrunk, but we will still have a good time. Please chime in if you are in/out. As I see it the roster is 8:

Myself
Jay Hack +1
Tony G.
Walt Hoehler
Matt Citrang
Sebastian C. + 1

We have room, let me know if anyone else wants to join so that I can adjust the reservation size. I will be out and about NYC until about 4pm and check in here then.

Cheers,
Ryan

I will be there.

Ill probably arrive a bit early around 7pm.

Still in

just finished my day of selling wine, gathering up some wine and heading over soon!

Ryan

Thanks to everyone for attending. I was great to meet all of you and talk wine. See you next time.

Ryan

Ryan

Much appreciate you sharing a selection of your wines with us. It was great to learn the nuances of each site and your treatment of each. Wonderful wines to drink now based on the 2013’s & 2014’s we sampled but I think they will be great evolving wines over time as well. Thanks to the others for sharing their PN’s & Chards from around the world. Gave us a good perspective on different terriors and styles.