Zoom Event - Walter Scott Wines with Erica and Ken - Saturday May 30th, 5pm PT/8pm ET

Pm sent!

So, what’s everyone opening for the Walter Scott Zoom Event tonight? I’m going to open a Chard and Pinot. Most of my X-Novo Chards ('13, '15-17) are offsite, but I just received the 2018’s and I have a couple of 2014’s downstairs.

James

12 Dumb Ox PN has been uncorked.

Should be a special promo code for all those on the call, right? Maybe a good question to ask them in person champagne.gif

James - Mine is likely chilling at the same location as yours! We’ll be going with the 2018 Seven Springs Chard tonight. Cheers!

Ditto!

Yeah, I don’t feel like making the drive to the offsite today, so I’m leaning towards a delayed 30 hour pobega of a 2018 X Novo Chard.

Highly recommend a decant on this. I opened one two weeks ago and it needed a few hours to come out.

Put half the bottle into 5oz containers and I’m gonna drink the last one tonight.

I’ve got a 2017 Seven Springs chilled… will probably decant at around 2pm…

A naive question perhaps. If I asked for an old world exemplar or analog for Walter Scott’s Chardonnays what would you say? Interested in the entire range from the “enty” Combe Vert up through the single vineyard bottlings.

Nice, I did a quick inventory check downstairs and I found a couple bottles of the 2011 and 2014 Dumb Ox PN.

Also, I found a few bottles of 2012, 2014, 2015 Cuvee Anne Chards, 2012 Clos Des Oiseaux PN, 2015 and 2017 Freedom Hill Chard, 2014 Cuvee Ruth PN, 2014 Temperance Hill PN, 2014 and 2015 Sojourner PN, 2014 Freedom Hill PN, 16 - 18 La Combe Verte Chards, 2015 Dubay PN and 2017 Sequiter PN. Decisions, decisions…

James, go for a Dumb Ox or one of the 12’s. Dumb Ox is performing today. More later…

Well, case purchases receive 10% off and complimentary shipping for orders of 6 bottles or more from Walter Scott.

In conjunction with yesterday’s Morrell Wine Zoom Event with Walter Scott and Lingua Franca, Morrell has marked down their inventory of WS and LF wines. Less expensive to buy directly from WS, but a chance to backfill some older vintages.

Appreciate the heads-up on the decant. Looking forward to rolling into this around 8pm!

Thanks Glenn. Actually enjoyed the 2012 CDO PN at a holiday party in December. Smart to decant because I think that they are still tight. I’m leaning towards the 2014 TH PN and 2015 FH Chard. Times ticking and I need to make a final decision.

2013 Dumb Ox PN and 2014 Vojtilla Chardonnay (sadly my last bottle). Just decanted them, but already performing well on PnP.

Chillin before the event starts. The '18 Freedom Hill is fire.
ws.jpeg

I put the zoom link in the main post but here again Launch Meeting - Zoom

Roughly 95 invites requested and sent out. So figure there will be people that don’t show up cause they forgot (about 9 invites are sitting in the outbox unread).

First 100 win!

Password?

dude, that sashimi is fire!!!