Zoom with Jamie Kutch, Summer Release Tasting, with Zoom link for the recording

I tried to get in for about ten minutes, no go, it is probably an issue on my end. Anyone else having an issue?

Sorry I had to drop at 9. 7 AM meeting on Friday.

Thanks to Jamie and Frank. We really learned alot tonight.

Sorry to have missed, glad it was recorded. Great to hear already positive reactions.

16 Sonoma Coast is drinking quite nicely, with nuance of herbs, bits of earth and bright red berry fruit. Good flow and feel throughout the mouth.

Yeah, I’m so bummed I missed, but can’t wait for the recording.

We had just over 50 on yesterday, which was a strong turnout. It proved to me that people around here will still support Zoom and discussions with winemakers.

I’m going to taste the 4 new release wines an additional time today and then post notes in a separate thread, for those who want an additional POV in support of the release next week. The wines will have seen more than 24 hours of air, tasted by me three different times in that period, so I feel pretty good about giving a solid picture on them.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Here is the recording from our Zoom session yesterday.

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/4-B8NYD3zWlJGJXP8niEHfQCE4a6T6a82igf8vZZyfVj_6Eu_nrb2e5Pv7VN3f4?startTime=1595549147000

When I post my TNs separately, I will also embed this link to the other thread.

Thanks Jamie, always educational.

I posted my notes in your thread FMIII

For anyone interested in an older vintage I just posted 10 bottles of the 13 pinot in pristine condition on CC.

Cheers