Mini-Offline: Napa, Saturday 07/17/2010---Updated with Time

Paul, it is cool by me.

Bring whatever you feel like for the juice.

Cheeses sound great to start with. I think we have fifteen people here on the list, with the possibility of a couple more showing up with Will and Molly.

Updated original post.

Please let me know what wine(s) you are gonna bring.

I am thinking marinated hanger steaks and whatever sides Carrie can rustle up there in town…nothing fancy of course. I might make a game day change or addition if there is anything that we cannot live without when I go to visit Bryan.

2004 Haut Brion
2008 Keating Beckstoffer Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon

We’ll have to start with a couple HL EII SB and then an 07 Schrader George

I am thinking an 07 HL cab for a red and some bubbles to start

looking forward to it!

Looks like a bunch of Herb Lamb love.

I could find an 05 if folks wanted to work on a mini-vertical.

Who am I to say no to that?

Sounds great, I’ll be a +1 with the wife (hardly much of a vacation without her).

We’ll bring an 05 Herb Lamb, and something else interesting.

Updated.

NV J. Lasalle Brut Rose
1998 Delectus Beckstoffer G III
2000 Pegau

I’m back alive. Traveling companion has a laptop and we have sporadic wifi. Since the the theme seems pretty set, I think we’re bringing a Zahtila George III and at least 2 other surprises that won’t be named just yet. Can’t wait to catch-up with y’all on Saturday.
Cheeers until then,
Chad

Updated the wine list. I’ll be out of position starting tomorrow, so if there aren’t any issues, I’ll see everyone at Carrie’s place on Saturday.

Even though Jennifer & Herb Lamb didn’t receive an invite to this event on Saturday, they would like us to enjoy their HL EII 2009 Sauvignon Blanc on them. Thank you so much to the Lambs…
( OH BILL, did the invite get lost in the mail ?) neener

Nothing better than HL EII on a hot day

Jennifer mentioned hosting some of us Berserkers for a BBque in the fall at their place, talk about lots of fun with two of the greatest people but then again they may change their mind after B.Fest 3.25
[worship.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

I’ll post when there is more info.

That would be awesome, sounds like a great idea! Sipping HL wines on their patio with some great cheeses was nice but a BBQ would be even better!

Are they (the Lamb’s) actually coming? We have a tasting scheduled with them Sunday afternoon.

No they aren’t, Herb is in Baja fishing and Jennifer has dinner plans, she was razzing me about not being invited.

She knows better than that…I’m going up there on Monday and I’ll give her some grief about it.

Bill,

Along with the cheeses I will be bringing a 08 Bevan Cellars Cab and 08 BC Red Wine.
Can’t wait!

Cool. I’ll update the list.