Complete this Sentence: "Watching the new Star Wars Trailer is like drinking...."

…a bottle of 2010 MacDonald Cabernet. It’s refined, sexy, smooth, and big and bold at the same time! It also makes you want to jump up and down a let everyone know that this is it!!!

Boone’s Farm. It is something that I have no desire to consume under any circumstances.

(I gave up on the franchise after Jar-Jar Binks)

Natural wine. I just don’t get it.

Something that washes away the bad taste left by episodes 1, 2 and 3…

I get it [wink.gif]

Industrial box car swill.

Disney’s Star Wars? That’s pretty much like drinking coolaid. It’s G rated but it’ll give you diabetes.

I know people have been saying RMP isn’t looking great these days, but I didn’t realise it had got that bad.

Wait…shouldn’t this be in the SQN thread?

newhere

That doesn’t look that bad from the trailer. The look is not nearly so video-gamey as the CGI stuff from Episodes I-3. You can’t really tell anything about whether the plot and especially dialogue have improved compared to those movies, though.

+1

Stroh’s. Drank it in quantity when I was young but them either my tastes matured or it became crap. Or.both.

Romulan Ale?

Hmmmm…

Something that is interesting but relatively non-descript across the palate but packs a big punch at the end.

Chewbacca juice.

When young, any beer in a 30 pack is al-right

Geez guys, lighten up. The last 3 seconds gave me a ray of hope.

That was the whole point! I mean come on!!! Han and Chewie!!! It’s real folks!!! Just forget that Episodes 1 2 3 happened and go with it!!

Pepsi