Kosta Browne varietal 3 years
Kosta Browne SVD 5 years
Saxum 6 years
Alban, anyones guess
Cayuse 8 years
SQN, ask grandkids if you sign up now

Any different thoughts or additional wait list times

2 Likes

Green Bay Packer season tickets: 30 years.

2 Likes

Harlan 2 years.

1 Like

Heaven or Hell - long or short, and only God knows.

1 Like

Maison Ilan
Time will tell.

4 Likes

Quilceda and aubert, 3?

Well, there’s the “buying list” and the “getting the wine” list.

1 Like

SE not even mentioned…

1 Like

Email correspondence I had with SQN in March indicated that people that signed up 9 years ago were now getting on the list [cheers.gif]

"Dear Berg,

Thank you for the note. The most recent customers that we were able to pick up joined the waiting list about nine years ago. We have little movement on the list and the wines are sold around the world. Please hang in there with us as we are doing our best to move availability forward a bit. Thank you once again.

Kind Regards, Elaine Krankl"

SE was a 6 year wait from '06-'12.

1 Like

7 on Cayuse so far.

I would just get on as many as I could. Then you could taste the wines and post about them!

You could just buy good wine and enjoy it, but who wants to do that.

Becklyn - Amazingly less than 1 year

2 Likes

Yes, it’s really easy to get on the buying list.

Just got the waitlist email from Saxum saying 4 - 6 years
Would love to know what Alban’s is
Bedrock I signed up and got on the next offer

I got my first Alban offer about 3 years ago and I think I waited at least a couple of years for that offer. It was only 2 bottles.

This is rather interesting. Most of the lists above were zero or less than a year in 2005 or 2006 when I signed up for Cayuse, Saxum, Carlisle, Quilceda Creek, Kosta Browne and Aubert, but SQN was 6-7 years then. Perhaps more interesting, I think Harlan may have been longer then than it is now. I think I waited at last 3 years to get an offer at $350 after signing up in 2003 and turned that down because the price was silly by the time they offered it to me.

Marcassin took 5+ for me…think I signed up in 2005/2006.

1 Like

Jay, I think you’re right on Harlan…I essentially walked on that list a couple years ago…maybe year wait. And of course never bought any!

I walked onto Schrader back in 05, not sure how long wait is there now.

When I signed up for Bedrock 5 years ago, he still had inventory on his website. I was able to buy right away. I think within a year or so he went to the allocation model.

1 Like

Bedrock, Carlisle, Reynvaan, and Turley were less than a year for me. Sandlands and Becklyn were immediate.

Reading how long people wait on these lists makes me think two ways, 1. Sign up and wait or 2. Pass and source what I can, where I can. My LWS carries Cayuse, not sure which bottles he has access to though.

1 Like