TRB and Mike Smith wines?

So, trying to bring down (or maybe not) my list of wines I want to have in my cellar I realize that two winemakers really do stand out. Thomas Brown and Mike Smith. But I am trying to figure out all the labels each one is involved in. Not only am I trying to get a list of all their labels but their overall involvement such as owner, co-owner, head winemaker, consulting winemaker etc.

Looking on the inter web never seems to give me a complete picture. And some labels come up that I just never heard of like Patine or Mending wall.

If anyone can help with this, I would appreciate it.

Mike Smith:
Owner - Myriad, I think Ancillary
Winemaker - Becklyn. Scarlett, Quivet, Carter, 12c, Patine

TRB, I think these, may be missing some:

Rivers-Marie
Outpost
Chiarello
Revana
The Grade Cellars
Schrader
Pulido-Walker

I googled him and saw an article that referenced these, but it was a couple years ago - I cannot confirm if it changed.

Maybach
Black Sears
Seaver
Casa Piena

TRB “owns” Rivers-Marie and I assume is the winemaker
Winemaker for Seaver Vineyards (GTS)
Winemaker for Schrader (I think)

Mending Wall and Kinsella Estates for TRB.

Tom

Riverain
Saunter

I believe he is a co-owner of Mending Wall as well as the winemaker.

I remember seeing that TRB was winemaker at Aloft, not sure if they are still in biz though.

TRB - winemaker for Hobel and Stone the Crows.

I think Round Pond too. Which I like.

I had not heard of Pulido Walker or Casa Piena. Nor Scarlet or 12c for Mike Smith before.

Mike Smith = winemaker for Bench Vineyards Circa 64.

TRB:

Winemaker - Wallis Estate in Diamond Mountain
Winemaker - Senses - PN and chard

Does TRB actually make the wine at every winery that’s listed or does he take on more of a consultant role for some of them?

As for the OP, I came to the same realization some 5-6 years ago. Pretty much focus on R-M, Schrader, Myriad and Quivet. I sometimes purchase 12C as well, tasty stuff.

I’m pretty sure he is THE guy at Seaver .

TRB - Winemaker- Post Parade Wines

Consulting

Aston Estate and Boar’s View ( Schrader wines), TRB

Mike as of 2015 harvest - Envy

Pretty that TRB is winemaker for Riverain

He is indeed.