'07 Scarecrow

Should receive the '07 Scarecrow this week…for those who are also lucky enough to get this beauty, how long before you pop one? By the way, I’ve seen these for sale at $899 on a retail web site.

I’d sell all three of mine for half of that price.

Welcome to WB.

I’d check the wine ~ 2015, this info I got from some intelligent folks I know who have tasted it. I had an inch out of a red plastic cup, don’t ask, so I am not manufacturing an independent opinion.

Vinfolio Marketplace has someone bidding for $480 per.

Done, I’ll pick em up when I come to Dallas [winner.gif]

All 3 for half of $899??? SOLD. Send me the 3 and I’ll send you the $450. We can use my shipping account for ease.

A pleasure doing business with you.

Don’t try to back out by saying that you meant to say each of your 3.

neener neener neener

Tony and Bruce, they are already heading someplace safe.

And, BOTH of you should know EXACTLY what I meant.

BTW Bruce, did you bite on the last offer we got via e-Mail?

I know you’re spoofin’ but just in case I’ll buy. VB

Bill,

I was very tempted, but resisted. I just recently backfilled on a few 06 Larkmead and picked up some 06 Lewllings, so I decided that I had to let that one pass. Just way too much wine in my cellar, most of it being cabs.

Yeah, I was tempted as well. Good wine in '05 and '06, so '07 is probably really strong…

It has hammered for over $500 per on winebid.

Hell, I have gotten hammered on wine for a lot less than $500. [whistle.gif]

I am thinking I better pop one soon, because if I wait too long the price will get too stoopid and I won’t be able to just drink the damn wine.

One of the e-tailers I buy from made me an offer of $1200 for a 3 pak…and he resells the stuff! He said the Chinese market has high demand for scarecrow.

For the record: I did NOT sell my three bottles. I am waiting for it to reach $1500, then I might consider.

It is $1500 on Wine Commune

Lucky bastard… [worship.gif]

A week ago JJ Buckley had 20+ bottles at $599 per. Now they are sold out, which I find hard to believe but I guess you never know.

why would jj pretend it was sold out?

Maybe not pretending. They might have sold out at a lower price point.

a secret price only a few can access ?