Navarro Vineyards Mystery Pack offer, 6 bottles for $68!

What would you be most excited to receive in YOUR mystery pack?

• Something classic
  • White Alsatian varietal
  • Vintage, reserve Pinot Noir
  • Some bubbles
  • Something sweet
  • I don’t care, just make it good!

0 voters

[resizeableimage=800,185]https://i.imgur.com/sFhpulS.jpg[/resizeableimage]To all our WineBerserker friends, we are honored to participate for a second year in BerserkerDay IX! [dance-clap.gif]

Navarro Vineyards is offering a six-bottle BerserkerDay Mystery Pack with six medal-winning wines at a discount of 50% or greater! The packs typically feature two red wines and four dry white wines, but vintages and varietals will vary. There will be several Mystery Bags that have a discount of over 70%! Feeling lucky?

If you wish, you may add on any additional six bottles of Navarro wines of your choice to your Mystery Pack and we will ship the twelve bottles via ground freight for just One-Cent. The additional bottles will even receive our standard ten percent full case discount. No coupon code necessary!
[resizeableimage=300,450]https://www.navarrowine.com/media/photos/1116/berserkerday.jpg[/resizeableimage]

6 Bottle Mystery Pack price: $68.00
Retail values of the packs range from $136 to $232!

Limit one BerserkerDay Mystery Pack per address. This offer is valid one day only, Saturday, January 27.

Click here to access the offer
or call 1-800-537-9463 (9am-5pm PST)We ship direct from California to 42 states, however there might be a delay in shipping to the east cost for cold weather concerns. If you have any questions, I’ll be on hand to answer as quickly as possible.
[resizeableimage=800,533]https://imgur.com/vIghzyQ.jpg[/resizeableimage][thankyou.gif] As always, a big thank you to Todd, Brig, and everyone who keeps WB running. And a thank you as well to all the community members who took the time to look at our offer. [cheers.gif] Cheers!

Ole’

I went for this total amazing bargain last year and look forward to doing it again.

These are awesome wines, folks.

I am going to be sure to make a ‘twelver’ because the shipping makes an even better deal.

I did this last year and everything was amazing. Pinot… Stunning. All in again.

Brig, Anton, so glad you liked the packs!

I’m Aaron, a 2nd generation owner and happy to be here with you folks this morning. I’ve got my Gewürz aftershave, a full cuppa joe, so let’s DO THIS!

Shoot me any questions, PM or in this thread, and I’ll be happy to respond.

I got 2013 Navarro Vineyards Gewürztraminer Cluster Select Late Harvest in my Mystery pack lat year and brought it to my NC wine group. Here’s the tasting note from my pal AKuehn:
12/16/2017 - PHREDD WROTE: 95 Points
Gorgeous golden color, the nose is tangerine with white flowers and buttercups. The palate is grilled peaches, grilled pineapple, tangerine, lemon, apricot, and even a little of the characteristic lychee from the gewurz. This is very acidic, which lifts it above the sugars and makes it a really nice wine. It is not Sauternes, but is spectacular in its own way. I love this.

I’m thrilled to have turned on my friends to the wonders of Navarro wines. I just ordered a mixed case about a week before BDIX. You can’t beat the deals and the $.01 shipping on a case. flirtysmile

In for the mystery pack. And, added some of the varietal grape juice - starting the kids early :slight_smile:

My order is in for one mystery pack and another 6 to round out the case. The 2013 late harvest Gewurtztraminer I got last year was a revelation for me! I’ve loved pretty much everything I’ve had so far but especially the whites, enough that this makes my 3rd case from Navarro in 12 months now.

I voted in the poll, but might have given more consideration to “something classic” if I had a better understanding of what that means - older vintage? more mainstream variety?

Sheila, Thanks for the great tasting notes! We love to get this kind of feedback. Making Gewürz C.S. Late Harvest is a gift of nature, and wish we could do it every year. Occasionally you’ll see us with a similar Muscat or Riesling. Right now we have varying vintages of all three, so I’ll try and get some of it in the packs.

Jonathan, thank you for noting the juice. I should mention that like the wine, it too has one-cent shipping when combined with the BDIX mystery pack (which doesn’t contain juice, by the way)

In for a mystery plus another 6!

I should have said the poll is for fun, and won’t effect your mystery pack selection! I just wanted to get an idea what Berserkers were really amped on.

Our tasting room menu usually has about 15-18 selections on it at any given time, as we produce many different varietals and blends and varying styles there in. We’re known for dry Gewürz, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, but also grow Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris, and Pinot Blanc. Long term growers supply us with plenty of Zin, Grenache, Syrah, P. Sirah, Mourvèdre, Barbera, Cab… So, long explanation for “classic” meaning anything that I didn’t list specifically in the poll.

One of the fun discoveries in last year’s BD. Enjoyed all that I opened. In for another + 6 more this year.

Jeff, Chad. Thank you so much for the great response! We’re excited about this year too, and hope the mysteries (and reveals) will be just as fun!

I couldn’t pass this one up. Great deal for the mystery pack.

The Navarro dry Gewurz is easily one of the best whites for the money from California.

The winery is a fantastic spot for lunch and tasting if you want an excuse to get up that way.

Thanks for the deal! [berserker.gif]

Thank you Cris. I’m obviously biased toward Anderson Valley, but it’s a great place to taste wine if you’re willing to get off the beaten path. Lots of great little tasting rooms, many still complimentary without fee (Navarro included). We’re open 7 days a week, offer free tours, so feel free to ditch the crowds, grab some wine, cheese and a hunk of bread, and make a picnic on our lawn.

Done!

I still remember my one trip to Anderson Valley in 1997, sitting out on the lawn with a few bottles of Navarro and a meat and cheese plater.

Jason

1st time buyer. Looking forward to trying these as I pass through this area every summer. Cheers!

Jason, Shane, thank you so much! The response has been overwhelming, and we’re excited about sending out wine to old customers and new alike! Make sure to drop in to our tasting room on your next visit. Summer is a great time to have a glass of Chardonnay at our outside bar, mere feet from the vines that it was grown from. Or lounge in our comfy lawn chairs sipping on Rosé; We won’t judge!

I didn’t see the poll at first but my vote was for sweet stuff, something I couldn’t have imagined this time last year since I hadn’t tried your LH Gewurtz yet!