Navarro Vineyards Mystery Pack offer, 6 bottles for $68!

Repeating my smart buy from BerserkerDay 8, I’m in for another 6 pack on #BDIX.

order placed! we visited penny royal farms monday and loved the verjus. Also ordered some of the juice for the kids to try, should be a fun family tasting!

So glad you liked it! It’s always a fun wine to surprise guests with, especially if you haven’t tried it before. RS is around 15% but still enough acid to start smacking lips.

Ha, I just saw your post over in the Pennyroyal offer thread and thought, “Whoa, Bob Odenkirk visited Pennyroyal?”. [worship.gif] Then I realized I need to start drinking more coffee… We hope you enjoy the juice and the mystery pack!

By the beard of Zeus! That’s good stuff.

Pleased to order a case and looking forward to trying the brut. Aaron, I added some of the inexpensive, smoky ‘08s to my order. Do you think there is still some deliciousness hiding under the smoke?

It definitely is a killer value. I’ve had mixed reaction to the smoke; some report it’s not all that perceptible, especially after a few years, and others who’s palettes just can’t handle it. Me, I’m pretty OK with it, as long as the paired food is up to the challenge. BBQ? Hells yeah! Smoked chicken, grilled sausages, even bacon-topped pizza are some other ideas.

In for a 12 pack total. (Added a group of pinots, a chard, and a gewurtz!

These wines are superb.

Just go for it, folks!

Good to hear. Thanks for the perspective.

Forgot to order!!! Got distracted last night.

Done, in for the mystery pack. Can’t miss on this one. [truce.gif]

Can’t imagine why? [drinkers.gif]
Thanks for your order, Brig, and thanks for all you do!

First time buyer as well, went in for the mystery pack + a intro 6 pack kicker. Looking forward to them!

Hi Rich, So glad to have you aboard the mystery pack train! Just a heads-up that we have some cold weather putting a delay on shipments going to the east coast; Let me know in PM if you want to override that (not recommended) or no action necessary if you’ll wait it out. Hopefully we get a break in the weather sometime soon.

OK, Berserkers! Going to make some lunch for the kiddos. If you have any questions about the wine, shipping, or the offer, leave them here and I’ll be checking back in to hopefully give you an answer. If you have questions about the juice, I’ll get an impartial answer from E. (10), Z. (8) and L. (18 mo).

Dropped back in for a sec to respond to some PMs. We’re blown away with the response, so thank you everyone so much.

Don’t forget to go bid on Pennyroyal Farm’s auction (our sister company) for a guided tour and wine & cheese tasting for 4 (what goes better together, right?).

in for the mystery pack

Thanks!

Hi Ryan, thanks for the order!

Done!

Thanks Mark!

You guys have been awesome! I thought I’d share some early stats with all the Berserkers:

61% of you added additional wine to get One-Cent shipping.
Following the BerserkerDay pack, the top sellers today have been:

With so many great offers today, I hope everyone’s credit cards have had stoped smoking! [truce.gif]

I just wanted to mention that the BerserkerDay Mystery pack and One-Cent ground shipping is getting turned off tonight, so if you’re on the fence about placing an order, today’s your day!

To everyone who bought in, first time or otherwise, a huge THANK YOU and we hope you enjoy! We’ll continue the fun if you come back and post what your mystery pack contained!