Navarro Vineyards Mystery Pack offer, 6 bottles for $68!

Thanks Aaron,

No rush and feel free to ship when you feel the weather is permitting, all good.

Much Appreciated,

Rich

I got in this offer late last night with the mystery pack and an intro to Navarro 6 pack. Bought the mystery 6 pack last year and didn’t add 6 more bottles for the $.01 shipping. I wasn’t going to make the same mistake this year.

Happy you made it in under the wire, Nick, and we hope you enjoy the mystery pack!

As many of you know, we’re holding onto packs that would be at risk of hitting cold weather. I’m happy to report, though, many west coasters’ shipments left the winery this morning… Some of you will be getting your mystery packs very, very soon!

We love to read about (and see photos of!) what you received in your mystery pack! Please consider either posting in this thread, tweet us @navarrowine, Instagram it, or post to our FaceBook. Don’t forget your #BDIX hashtags too so people know where to go next year!

I received my shipment already!

I am at work and leaving town, so won’t be able to post pics 'til next week, but here it is!

Woo Hoo!

How fast is that? Berserker Day Saturday, at my office today!

Kudos!

Aaron, thanks for the great deal and quick turnaround. I received my order today!

My mystery pack contained a bottle of: 2014 Chardonnay, 2015 Muscat Blanc, 2016 Rose, 2015 Navarrouge, 2014 Zinfandel and 2013 Pinot Noir.

Cheers!

Received today in Seattle - thanks for being so quick!

My mystery pack is the same as Chi’s, but swap the Chard for Sauv Blanc.

Looking forward to diving in!

Received today in SoCal, and rather pleased at the distribution! 2014&15 Pinot Noir Deep End, 2014 Unfiltered Pinot Noir l’Ancienne, 2014 Chardonnay 1er Reserve, 2014 Gewurtztraminer Brut, 2013 Mendocino Cab Sauv

Rather pleased, that’s pretty much a jackpot mystery pack!

Mine arrived today but the ups guy couldn’t wait for me to get downstairs after ringing the door bell.

Tag stuck to the door…

I demand a recount!!

My mystery pack:
6220F022-D66B-4A2C-ACA1-7A60C2202871.jpeg

Received ours today, already had the Grenache! Thank you

Received my mystery pack along with another 6-pack I ordered. Mystery pack was the same as Scott’s. Looking forward to trying some of these out.

I’m thrilled! Pissed cause I intended to purchase a case. Doh. Wasn’t thinking clearly, I guess.

14 PN ancient
14 PN deep end
15 PN deep end
14 chardonnay
14 gewurz Brut sparkler
13 CS Mendocino
IMG_20180201_150608.jpg

Truth. Deliberate understatement ftw! champagne.gif

My mystery 6 pack just arrived.

'14 Chard Premier Reserve
'16 Edelzwicker (loved this last year)
'15 and '16 Gwertz
'13 Muscat
'13 Pinot Noir Methode a l’Ancienne

All of these are burning a whole in my pocket if you know what I mean. [wink.gif]

My mystery six-pack arrived and I received:
2016 Sauvignon Blanc
2015 Muscat Blanc
2014 Navarro Brut - 100% Gewürztraminer
2016 Rose
2014 Zinfandel Old Vine Cuvee
2013 Pinot Noir, Méthode à l’Ancienne

I am pleased.
Interesting that two of the wines in the mystery pack were ones that I had added to my order (Gewürztraminer Brut and the Pinot Méthode à l’Ancienne).

I received mine today. I was a lucky 70% er – yay!

14 PN ancient unfiltered
14 PN deep end
15 PN deep end
15 premiere chardonnay
14 gewurz Brut sparkler
13 CS Mendocino

I’ll be cracking into these soon :slight_smile:

… and loved it again this year. Very light color. A hint of minerals. A hint of fruit (grapefruit?). This is a delightful wine, especially at the price.