Wilde Farm Wines - 50% off on 5 limited wines!

What a long strange trip it has been!

Today marks our 5th Berserker Day offering Wilde Farm wines and to celebrate we are offering 50% discounts on our wines! That is BY FAR the most generous offer we have ever put in the marketplace since we started Wilde Farm. A great offer and we could not be more excited.

For those not familiar with Wilde farm: Wilde Farm is a small, family run winery based in Northern Sonoma. Our winemaker is Pax Mahle. Our wines tend to be a bit lower in alcohol, a bit higher in acid and generally made to go well with food. We use native yeasts, mostly whole cluster fermentation and neutral oak french barrique for elevage. We typically bottle without fining or filtration and minimal sulfur. We select from some of the best, cool climate vineyards in Sonoma and Mendocino - places that have a strong say in the flavor profiles of our wines. And we try to stay as true to that sense of place when we bottle as we can.

And because this is Berserker Day IX, we will limit our offer to 9 cases of each. When the 9 cases are gone, the offer disappears.

And because it is Berserker Day IX - every 9th order receives FREE SHIPPING! Don’t worry - while it won’t show free when you order, we will notify you of being the 9th when we process it - via email. To the wines:

2014 Wilde Farm Cardiac Hill Syrah: Co-fermeted with about 7% Viognier from the same vineyard. Syrah that tastes like…syrah. Go figure! Pax’s notes: “Playful & delicious with lots of Cinnamon, purple flowers, blue fruit and an intense carbonic pop that makes for a very lively and extremely textured Syrah, with mouth-watering acidity.” (WE 94 pts.) $36 - 50% off = $18! CLICK HERE TO ORDER SOLD OUT

2015 Wilde Farm Donnelly Creek Pinot Noir: This wine is showing amazingly well right now. Pax’s notes: “Cherry and rhubarb aromas frame a serious nose of dried flowers, clove, cinnamon & spicy red fruit. The palate is silky and long with a ton of wild berries, brown spices and high toned florals. Elegant and seamless with a chewy sinewy framework.” (WA 92 pts.) $42 - 50% off = $21! CLICK HERE TO ORDER SOLD OUT

2015 Wilde Farm Alder Springs Chardonnay: Alder Springs is like a zen garden. Amazingly beautiful and meticulously managed and maintained. The fruit is amazing. Pax’s notes: “Transparent aromas of wet marble, petrichor and zesty citrus zest lead into flavors just as clean, fresh & bright. The mouth-feel is light and billowy with a streak of concentrated apple laced fruit; honeyed fig and mineral laden length that reveals a concentration & intensity that bode well for the future.” $40 - 50% off = $20! CLICK HERE TO ORDER SOLD OUT

2015 Wilde Farm Heritage Bedrock Vineyard: Again, finally hitting its stride. This has been my go to wine from the 2015 vintage. Pax’s notes: “The classic brambly red & black fruit that you would expect from a Zinfandel dominated blend leads the aroma charge, but is backed up by dark spice and an exotic meaty quality. The mouth is a blend of explosive Zinberry fruit, dark spices and exotic flowers. Plush, decadent and all around delicious, this is another gorgeous wine from this special vineyard site.” (JD 91 points) $40 - 50% off = $20! CLICK HERE TO ORDER SOLD OUT

2014 Wilde Farm Halcon Vineyard Syrah - A beautiful wine from an amazing vineyard. 100%, whole cluster syrah. pax;s notes: “Dark & Serious, highlighted with loads of vibrant red fruit, but dominated by tiny black fruits, tree bark, cracked pepper and dark soil tones with some real muscular power behind it, darker and more firm than the Cardiac Hill.” (VM 94 pts) $40 - 50% off = $20! CLICK HERE TO ORDER . SOLD OUT

5 great wines, 9 cases of each…50% off, for BD IX only. No promo code needed. Mix and match however you would like! When they are gone, they are gone. Good luck and enjoy your berserker day! [cheers.gif]

Dude.

Thanks. Order in.

Order placed

Can’t wait… 1st time purchase

First purchase of the day! Very easy to pull the trigger…

Purchased 3 Pinot and 3 chard. Thanks!

In for 3 of each of the syrah!

I smartened up this year and purchased 2 each of Alder, the pinot and Halcon syrah.

Never had any of these wines. Great opportunity to try some new stuff!

Thanks to one and all! Still sorting through but about half gone. A couple of cases of Halcon and Cardiac Hill left. Membership has its privileges - I am fearful there will be no syrah left for tomorrow!

In for 6 Syrah. Thanks for the opportunity to try these!

In for a case total.

No brainer. Just ordered a mixed case of the reds.

Great offers, thanks Loren! In for a sixer.

First BDIX purchase. Bought a case of mixed red.

First order for PN…

In for a mixed case. So looking forward to receiving these.

Halcon Sold out. I feel bad that this didn’t make the actual BDIX day. If you are really jonesing for Halcon, hit me up via email and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks to everyone!

Actually went back for more. At these prices, how can you resist?