Wilde Farm Wines - 50% off on 5 limited wines!

I thought I replied to this thread earlier today, but I guess I didn’t push “send.” Anyway, I tried Wilde Farm for the first time after last Berserkerday and was impressed by the quality of all of the wines. Each one has been memorable. This offer is very generous, and i am in for a case. I probably should buy more.

Thanks Loren.

In for six but had to keep myself in check. Had more in. Might go back to add more again. Killer pricing, thank you!

flirtysmile

Thanks man! Glad the wines present well for you. [cheers.gif]

You are welcome! Let it flow! champagne.gif

Thank you Nate! I find it hard to resist as well. :wink:

Wow, fantastic deal. in for a 6 pack.

Thanks Todd! [cheers.gif]

As 2014 Halcon is sold out completely…There may or may not be a few cases of 2015 Halcon Syrah also available at the BDIX discount! Have to order to find out!

Loren, hopefully my two orders can be combined for more economical shipping? Sent an email inquiring as well.

In for 6! So far I’m only buying from producers that included the word “Farm” in their name.

No problem Nate. We will process them together. I’ll make sure Amy (my wife and the head of shipping!) know. [cheers.gif]

In for 6 from the Bedrock Vineyard. [cheers.gif]

Is the Cardiac Hill also now sold out?

I don’t think so, but let me check…

It was! I added a few more cases. Sorry about that!

Order in. Looking forward to trying your wines.

Thanks James! [cheers.gif]

Order in for case of mixed reds, that included the 2015 Halcon. Thank you for adding that to the list. First time buyer. Looking forward to trying your wines!

Thanks Colin! [cheers.gif]

in for a 6 pack. Thanks!

How does your 15 Halcon compare to the 14?