Wilde Farm Wines - 50% off on 5 limited wines!

My first ever BD order has been placed! Very much looking forward to trying the Heritage & Pinot.

I would say that the 2015 has even more structure and depth. It is drinking nicely now but will benefit from cellaring.

In for some bedrock :smiley:

Got a little unhinged for my first order of day and went in for a case. Cardiac/Halcon/Bedrock and then decided I needed to round out a case. So, some Alder Springs

Chris, welcome to BerserkerDay. [cheers.gif]

Someone make these good deals stop I might take out a second mortgage to load up!

So…don’t tell my wife but we went well beyond the 9 cases of each. I will have some splainin to do in the AM for sure! Thanks to everyone that ordered. I hope you enjoy the wines!

That was fun folks…thank you! Give us a few days to unbury ourselves from the orders and then expect email confirmations. We can hold the wines for you for warmer shipping periods (as we certainly recommend) or send them out if you are in an area that has no shipping worries.

2014 Halcon and 2014 Cardiac Hill completely sold out (hope we kept a few bottles for ourselves). Pinot, chard and heritage still on the site, at the usual Friends N Family discount of 15% with free shipping on case quantities.

Thanks again for your interest!

Loren

Pobega’d a 2014 Halcon Syrah fresh off the truck. flirtysmile flirtysmile

Wow! Fruit, black pepper, tannin, acid and length… Will be even better tomorrow

Sean

Got my case yesterday. Really itching to try one, though I know I should wait!

Thanks Sean! [cheers.gif]