WTF is the attraction with TX?

I love Tex, Pheel Deez Nutz, WIML, etc etc etc as much as the next guy/gal.

But how about a big gathering in the Northeast…you know, where most of the population lives [cheers.gif] .

This post is 50% jest, 50% fo’ real.

I’m just jealous all the super fun stuff happens there - shouldnt a pizza offline be in NYC?!?!

Like MLK, I dream of a day when Texans can cross the Mason-Dixon line and break bread and pop corks north of say, VA [cray.gif] .

Most of the population lives there? Really? 12% of the United States lives in Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside counties) alone, brah! It should be out HERE

I’m just envious :stuck_out_tongue: .

Yeah but out of that 12%, only 0.25% speaka Englais.

And we had one with Northeaster a few weeks ago! Of course, you complained about the commute even though I was traveling just as far!

Moi or the French-cicle?

Que?

No shit homes?!?!? Let’s go esse!!!

[rofl.gif]

Kidding aside; I tried setting something up with Billy Bob, but bitch bailed faster than a health inspector at a NY noodle shop. Even deMello was gonna make it down. Seriously, why don’t we plan something for the fall (when the region is at it’s most glorious)?

I’m totally down.

The last SoCal offline. I think that’s Charlie on the far left.

Wetrock’s ride. Ees a Chebby.

What are you bitching about, I live in the heart of wine country and nobody comes up here to visit and get together… Ok, Poppy & Leslie + a couple of friends came up eons ago. Oh woe is me !
[beee.gif]

Yeah, some influence you are. Poppy almost amputated her hand after hangin’ with you.

If we can get people to go…the offline weekend I hosted in VT was off the charts!!! VT in the fall, free lodging…this could be done!

That is definitely another possibility. It’s a ±3 hour drive from NYC. I’d imagine the same from Beanertown (no, not L.A.) right?

Yup…and anyone who flew in could drive up with NYC folks or if they fly into Boston could come up with us boston folks (leo made it to the last one - the picts are on his facebook if you want to see how much fun it was)

Yeah!

middle, i have spiky hair.

Ya right…free lodging.