2013 scarecrow

No. No emails and no cards… :frowning:

From my (limited) experience with these wines, i personally think that from a pure QPR standpoint, that there isn’t much of a drop off between the SC and the M’Etain. I would rather have 3 bottles of the latter than two bottles of the “first” wine.

Received postcard with a 3 bottle allocation, first come first served for second wave starting March 9th.

second wave postcard only offers 1 3 pack

Mine is a 6 (or two 3s)

Has anyone received a post card for a 3rd yet? Still holding out hope…but no emails and no post cards so far.

interesting

My card is for noon on 3/9 but it’s unclear my allocation will be.

My card is for March 9 at noon EST, and pretty clearly indicates my allocation is one 3-bottle box.

No email yet this morning but I was able to log in and order

Order in!!

Email came at 8:47 am PST with direct link to order page. Got 2-3 packs, 6 pack was sold out. Was allocated 1 magnum but passed as it was $1,200 for 1 mag. Credit card is still smoking. …

IN !

Had no power this morning as they are working on the lines behind my house. Had to go to the library for wifi. Nice timing. [swearing.gif]

You need a back up generator!

Where do you log in? I don’t see a place…
I enter My Account - Scarecrow Wine but there is no place to log in. My card has today’s date.
Thanks.

Just go to the main page and click “Purchase” at the bottom.

Should take you to another page, where you can then click to log in.

Ditto

Still hoping that there will be enough juice for waitlister.

My order is in. One 3 pack and the ability to wish list another which I did.

Question:
The cuff links and other gold ornaments look great. Anyone order them? And are they as nice as they look?