2014 Maybach

Right on Jim!

I find the secondary market pricing of Materium in highly acclaimed vintages to be a little excessive… but I guess that just indicates that people will pay a premium for an excellent (and highly reviewed) wine.

Cheers.

How exactly does the allocation work for these? Last year all I got was one amoenus and one materium.

07 maybach could be the best napa cab Ive ever had. The wine has ALWAYS performed, no dumb shut down phase.

And yes, ive had SE, Harlan, Schrader, Colgin, etc etc etc

I think its a mix of seniority, purchase history and crop size. I was offered a few of each last year. 3 or 6…cant recall. And a coupe mags. I’ve been on the list since 2006

Been buying for the past few years and didn’t receive an email. Any one else NOT get a save the date?

My email was dated Jan. 10 you might check your spam folder…

I got nothing…

:wink: We opened a 2004 on New Year’s Eve and it was stunning…Still had plenty of evolution ahead. I love the wines but have stopped purchasing really ageable cabs due to my age and the quantity we already own.

Cheers!
Marshall

I don’t really follow this stuff, but there have been a lot of posts recently about allocated wines showing up at cost or less on the secondary market. Are those not cabs?

The 2013 received 100 pts from Parker so that will possibly account for this bucking that trend. CT says Auction value at $370.00 ( $185.00 release)

Email Chris. Great customer service, I’m sure he’ll reply shortly. PM me if you need the contact.

Just sent him a note, thanks

I haven’t received anything else yet. Been a buyer for past few vintages…

the 24th. No change in Cab prices.

Received th save the date. Can’t wait!

Lucas

Live tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Looking for 1 or 2 bottles if anyone has extras

4 btls of 2015 Gonon St. Joseph or 1 btl of 2014 Maybach??

Generally yes. But 100 point wines are a different animal. The difference between a 99 and 100 score on the secondary market is HUGE.

1 Bottle of Maybach.