2015 SQN Eleven Confessions Offer

Dan - 20 years huh? That is awesome. Hope to enjoy some with you soon!!

Yep, I was taken aback a bit when I realized it. You’ve been on the list for quite a while haven’t you?

Been too long since we’ve popped some bottles - hopefully we can connect soon!

the best folks always stay young in they avocations

I, too, received an email a few weeks ago stating I’d receive my first offer. I had signed up for the list in 2009. Super excited! Although I didn’t receive an email today. Hoping it comes soon.

That’s interesting, did they add people onto Chimere? Or just came up short from the barrel I wonder.

Dan -

I have been on a long time, but not “Gordon Long”! I think the 01’s were my first from list

Do you remember what date you signed up in 2009 Justin? I signed up 2/10/2009, and received my first offer last spring, so 9 years almost to the day. Just curious.

Same boat… The asked me to send a “still interested” email and now nothing. hmmm…

They did not say and I would really hope it was strictly production related.

Out of intrigue, how long for most people between your first offer and ability to purchase mags/and or 3L?

I would assume mags are a couple years, and 3L is a long long time?

I’ve never gotten a Mag and I’ve been on for 12 years. I didn’t see the wish option on this release if there was one.

Did the name of the wine called “White” on the order form change? I don’t see such a wine in CellarTracker.

INCONNU is the white

My guess is that it’s also been 20 years for me. It’s a bit frightening to think about all the money I have poured into SQN, NOK, TTT.

Don’t know yet. I have been buying since the 2009 vintage - that means for 7 years, and I have not been offered a magnum, BUT that’s OK. I love the wine, I drink the wine, I get mags of Next of Kyn, and all is right with the world.

Just got my first allocation as well. 1 box but I’ll take it!

Anyone passing on this offer? Never tried the eleven confessions

Same here… 10 year wait!!!

Was the offer by email or snail mail?

I actually received the email, but it was in my Junk folder…thus I realized it was not junk champagne.gif