2015 SQN Eleven Confessions Offer

I’ve been on the list a long time…THE WAIT LIST! At least they apologize every year!

You should reach out. Their customer service has always been first class all the way. I’m sure they’ll sort you out. Good luck!

Luc

FWIW, I was new this year, and seemed to get my email later in the day as compared with some of the posters in this thread. But, I was able to log into my account and see the offer before the email hit. So maybe just try to log on, and see what it says there

Name changed to 2017 Sine Qua Non Tectumque

pics from CT

[cheers.gif]

What’s the ETOH on the EBA’s this year?

Odd. Did you ever ask for them? My first vintage was 2003 and on my first letter I mailed in I wrote I’d be interested in mags or large formats and got an offer for Atlantis mags, followed by Ode to E mags.

I’ve been on 10 years and I was offered the mags for the first time for the Spring 2020 release. I go the 2nd Estate Box added after 7 years. I’ve never wished for more of anything. Is that like Cayuse? Wish for more to get more?

FWIW they send reminder e-mails about two weeks after the offer goes live. So I think you have at least that long to order. I usually order in the middle of the offering window and I’ve never missed out.

Is this starting to ship?

I checked the other day and NY shipping next week.

I asked after I got the name-revised invoice and they said some time in the next month.

Next week.

There used to be a request box but it’s no longer there? I really don’t “need” them at this point so I’ve never written to ask directly.

Box is kinda cool. Now what do I do with it?
IMG_0880.jpg

Mine arrived today. Anyone crazy enough to pop one any time soon?

I also grabbed a couple of bottles of the white which I have no experience with. Any comments on how they are young vs with some age?

Would look pretty cool as a design on the back of a motorcycle jacket. Then you could recycle the wood in the fireplace and still enjoy the art !

And, so much for flipping. One would tent to LOSE $300-$400 per case if auctioned based on the 2014 vintage.

I don’t want to condone flipping, and perhaps I’m missing something, but what do you base that on? At this point last year (ie., equivalent for 2014 eleven confessions), winebid’s estimate says $2500, vs $1500 purchase cost. Granted they now estimate ~$1950, and the last couple of boxes went cheaper, but still over list (roughly the cost with shipping depending on your particular state tax). On winebid you’d also pay roughly 15% as seller of course so that looks a bit worse, but I’d be surprised if they couldn’t be unloaded at cost. In fact, winebid already has a bid for this week’s auction at $1950 and the last one they had sold for $2400 in their history.

Hold the whites at least a year before opening. Best 2-5+ years after release IMHO.

Just saw a 6 pack on winebid for $2400 before the buyers premium (after BP it was 2808)

Smells like a $400 loss…