2018 Andremily Grenache Release

Order in for one 3-pack of EABA and wish listed for one 3-pack of grenache. My fingers are crossed for the grenache for sure, because it is my favorite grape of the rhone varietals, which knowing Jim, it is close to perfection! [dance-clap.gif]

I might’ve missed this, but when will these ship?

Mid-October, weather dependent.

Good reminder to respond to my email. I just started decanting a 2017 EABA.

Just noticed this little nugget in the email…

We are delighted to report that in December Andremily officially became an Estate Winery. We are so excited, and thankful for the opportunity to purchase the Slide Hill Vineyard in Edna Valley (San Luis Obispo, CA), and are looking forward to this new chapter at Andremily. Slide Hill is planted predominately to Syrah and Grenache, just as we would hope, while also offering a few lesser-known varietals to explore.

I was able to find this from the J.Dirt website… Slide Hill History

Planted in 2005, the vineyard totals 39 acres with 22 acres of Syrah (Alban 1, Alban PB, Estrella, UCD 1, 174, 383, and 877 clones), 7 acres of Grenache (Alban and Tablas clones), 3 acres each of Pinot Noir (115, 667 and 777 clones) and Albarino, 2 acres of Tempranillo and a little over an acre each of Marsanne and Viognier. The Rhône varieties have done very well in our area.

The site consists of 3 rolling hills and a meadow with a variety of slopes, orientations and soils. The vine spacing is 9 feet between rows and 5 feet between vines while the row directions vary according to the slope. Wind has an impact on the western slopes of the vineyard.

Had a 2017 within the past month as well and basically did the same. Opened and decanted starting at noon. Ready to go by dinner at 6P. Drank til about 8P. Perfect!

Only got to wishlist the Grenache - darn.

All in on the EABA - 2017 was so good, so ready to drink, no hot in any way, so smooth and polished that once we opened the first bottle the others did not last very long.

Bought one each of the EABA and Grenache. First chance to purchase. They don’t ship to NJ, so I need to double the shipping costs to get these. Not ideal, but hopeful that changes over time with them.

I took all that was offered and wished for more. Shipping and tax adds $20 per bottle. Ouch!

Was told the rose will be back!

Very excited to have had my wish list granted for the mag set and another EABA set :slight_smile:

Ordered EABA but only could wishlist grenache. Credit card got pinged yesterday. Wishlist granted

Just received the EABA and Grenache. Does anyone know which wine is in which tissue paper? Once I unwrap them, I can never get them looking as nice again.

should be listed on the bottle champagne.gif

didn’t realize shipping season started. cool.

got this shipping notification too. Guess they had a good shipping window to move wine this week in CA. Going to be hell putting everything away as it comes in.

Mine showed up today

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but looks like it’s still sitting in Oakland, CA. Guessing it will be Thursday, but who knows.

It is labeled on the black tape sealing the box

1 Like

We BOTH need to drink more…

1 Like

Drank plenty this year, just bought a lot more than I drank. That seems to be a recurring theme around here. [cheers.gif]

Hope everything is well for you Ron!