2018 Bien Nacido & Solomon Hills Estate + LOTS OF PERKS (TWO WINES SOLD OUT)

Great offer!

1 Like

Thank you for the order!!! Happy to share any personal notes if you ever want, but would love to hear what you think when you pop some.

1 Like

Thank you for the great offer, I’m in for a mixed six! Two different pinots, two syrahs, and two chards. Looking forward to trying them!

I figured out the promo code finally… Got a mixed 6 pack. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thanks Gil. I hope we get a chance to connect sometime. Havent been to WI to sell the wines yet. But I am certain you’ll dig them.

1 Like

Thanks Amy! Saw your order. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a note.

Hi Will,

Went deep! These wines sound right up our alley - damn work so missed out on the SH Chard & Captain Pinot but looking forward to a two night stay on the ranch!

Best - Bill

1 Like

Hey Bill. Huge Thanks for the support. I sent you a note. There will be some bottles to share while on the ranch too. Just as an extra little bump.
-Will

So far we have had 5 people take advantage of the stay. Looking forward to getting a lot more of you out to Bien Nacido.

I was showing out of stock on Solomon Hills Pinot for a bit, but its fixed, in case anyone wanted those.

A HUGE thank you, Will! Just placed order for 6 Chards. Would have also got 6 of the Solomon Hills Chard but I was too late!

Hope you guys are doing well in Vegas!

1 Like

Thanks Everyone for a killer BD12. We were so happy to see many supporters from last year grab some more wine. Share with those you love.

Thanks for the perks! I’m in for a case of the estate Chard!
Couldn’t help myself but add a mixed 6 pack of the Solomon and Bien Nacido PN as well! Love the wines and so does the wife :slight_smile:

In late for a sixer–3 Solomon Hills PN and 3 Viognier (which looks like a late add to the BD offer!). I was bummed the BN Syrah and SH Chardonay sold out earlier while I was waffling, but the Viognier pulled me back in!

I really like the 2018s from Presqui’le, which is right next to Solomon Hills Vineyard in the same wind swept, sandy-soiled hills. Given the likeness in terroir, these are likely going to be quite to my taste!

By the way Will, we met at Wine+Beer in Santa Barbara about a year ago when you were leading a tasting of the BN and SH portfolio. You mentioned the vineyard tour . . . . looks like my purchase lines me up to take that visit to BN, right?

I guess I got in the game when the Solomon hills PN was taking a time out and loaded up on Bien Nacido PN. Any way to swap a couple bottles to even things out? Looking forward to visiting!

Thanks for the buy Greg. Yup. We should have plenty of time to get you a tour with Anthony. And I think you know plenty from our time together at Wine + Beer. I will send everyone an email who got perks, and I will be the main contact for arranging the tours or stays at the property!

Will,

Wasn’t able to make this happen this year but hoping you guys come back next year so I can give you all a try!

THE WINES I BOUGHT YESTERDAY WERE DELIVERED TO ME TODAY! SERIOUSLY, THEY JUST ARRIVED!!!

1 Like

Is there an award for fastest BD Delivery??