2018 Maybach release

What are the prices guys?

Materium is $195 for 750ml, $105 for 375ml, and $425 for the 1.5L
Amoenous is $165
The pinot is $80 and the chard is $90

The cab prices haven’t changed in the past few years …

I’d be interested in 3 bottles of the 2018 Materium. Would Maybach send them to me directly (e.g your name but my address)? Please message me.

Thanks to ERICSKITEI for getting me 3 bottles! [cheers.gif]

First time offer for me, in for 3

I read and hear a lot of love for Materium but any thoughts/love on Amoenus?

For those of you on the fence, Jeb has chimed in with some very nice things to say about the wines.

Anyone know the JD scores? seems that he just tasted them yesterday. I was able to clear the wait list this year! (after purchasing from someone else’s account) so if you’re looking for Materium or Amoenus or the Pinot PM me (can be delivered directly to you, etc)

101 on Materium. They got 1 extra credit question right. [wow.gif] [snort.gif] I’m waiting for Suckling’s inevitable 102 to top him. [berserker.gif]

[training.gif]

I cleared the waitlist this year as well, and was grateful for the opportunity to purchase some Materium and PN. Looks like their wait list is currently about a year, based on the fact that I signed up in January 2020.

I am getting an offer off the waitlist but I already ordered from a friend, so now they don’t know how much I love them :frowning:

I’m on the same spot… wonder if it makes sense to email them and see if they can transfer the other to your own account? Nothing to lose, right?

Have been sitting out for a while now. Just ordered 6 x Materium

Just got an email from Maybach so I’m off the list; they must be doing it in waves. Will probably take 1 bottle of the Materium and Amoenus to try them out.

[cheers.gif]

Just ordered 6 materium. Just got email today. Anybody know why nobody else but Jeb has reviewed Maybach. It seems like everyone else has forgot there around.

Deleted. Bad info on my end.

What did he score 2018 Maybach?

Ooops. Got my wines mixed up.

Jeb scored the Maybach Materium (not Realm Bard) 100 points!

1 Like

I’m finally on the list this year. I’ve never had this wine - so, I picked up 3 Materium to try it out.