2018 Maybach release

PM me if anyone wants some of my allocation. I was offered every wine in all sizes.

I haven’t gotten an email or an offer. Despite buying last year and getting the Save the date.

Try logging in, it should take you to the page to purchase

Mine just says “no offers available”

Same here. Strange, but hopefully we get the email soon!

Says no allocation available. I bought last year and got the save the date and confirmed with Chris about this year. I emailed them, does anyone have a phone number.

I was able to login and purchase 10 minutes ago.

I’m wondering if the release is in tiers. Last year I received my allocation email around 3:00PM EST.

Just worked for me too. Weird!

Thanks for your post Jeff! I was just able to login and purchase as well.

1 Like

My online account just updated and order placed.

works for me as well

Likewise at first didn’t get an email and first try didn’t show any allocation but was just now able to get in and order. Picked up full allocation of Materium 750, 1.5, a couple of 375s, also a handful of Amoenus. Email invite showed up after. [dance-clap.gif]

I’ve got a healthy allocation that I’m passing on, happy to share and have it shipped directly, PM me if you’re interested.

If anyone in Westchester, No NJ, NYC, or western CT wants to share my allocation, PM me.

Was able to place order. Chris emailed me back right away. Awesome people to deal with.

Not taking my full order. Message me if interested in some. SoCal preferred, but will ship at buyers expense upon delivery.

I have some extra Materium and Amoenus available. PM or Email.

I’ve not heard anyone on Pritchard with smoke issues in 2018. Would not be worried in the slightest.

Same here, skipped my mags and 375’s