2018 Schrader

No, Schrader does 1 allocation per year and they put your packs together. There is a release for longer standing allocation members in December and then a 2nd release for new allocation members in February. This is my 2nd year of receiving a February allocation. I’ve seen in previous posts that some people received allocations for 3 years in the 2nd wave before being moved to the December release.

Last year my pack included 2017 CCS x2 RBS x2 and GIII x1.

Will probably give the 6 pack a try. Anyone happens to be in Chicago and wants to share a bottle or 2, let me know.

Alex

Had no idea Constellation owned Schrader now. While I understand the hate for any large conglomerate, my great grandfather started the company (then a small company called Canandaigua Wine Company), so I’m absolutely going to see about getting my new-to-the-party self moved up that allocation list!

Does anyone have the WA and/or JD reviews for the specific wines in the 2018 Gorgeous Pack: T6, CCS & RBS?

WA scores.

T-6 97-99
CCS 95-97+
RBS 96-98

Thanks for posting the scores!

Was granted my wish for one Old Sparky today. Totally forgot about that since I wished it back in December.

Constellation Treasury Department called down and said “fill every order you can find!”

I agree. Ditto for me.