2018 Schrader

I’ll be pulling the trigger on one of my two allocated 7-packs this weekend. Will probably wish for the one Old Sparky that I’m able to wish for. Looking forward to trying the new Heritage and MB blends.

And, to my point, just today I managed to grab 2006 LLC, 2006 VCC, and 2004 LMHB, all for the same price as Schrader, if not less ($125 - $175). Granted, the VCC is Merlot-based, but it occupies the same practical space for me.

Cheers to all the Constellation haters. Too many great producing smaller fish out there to support people in it mainly for the money.

I have plenty to share from my large allocation; can’t afford it all. PM for details.

Just got an email stating I’ve been moved to the active list. Is demand really that low for Schrader since the sell to Constellation?

Out of curiosity, how do these compare to Carter?

I just got the first time bump too. Probably going to pass.

Same

Probably yes, that and price increases over time.

Same here, signed up for the list maybe a year or two maximum. Most likely a pass.

Same email.
I wonder if a lot of people passed on their allocation this year…that and quantities in 2018 were up.

I understand why people have bitterness toward constellation brand…but I will buying. TRB at the helm with access to stellar fruit in a stellar year. Yes please.

Got the email too. Signed up maybe a year and a half ago. I’m on the fence. They probably should have left me rotting on the wait list a couple more years and i’ll be more motivated. :smiley:

Got the email as well. Signed up just a year ago, didn’t expect it to come so quick. What are the price points on the offerings. I love TRB wine and 18 was a good year.

I have been buying since since '05, prices have been stable at $225 and the wines are always great. Yes, its now owned by a large corporation, but with TRB still making the wines its still a buy for me. Once TRB leaves then I am gone as well.

One interesting thing I have noticed is wish listed orders are not filled as readily under the corporate owner than previously.

While prior subscribers declining the offer following Constellation’s purchase is likely the main driver in people getting off the waitlist, it would appear Constellation is trying to spread the wealth around a bit more by not fulfilling wish lists which is hastening moves off a waitlist.

Just my $0.02.

Anyone interested in splitting a “gorgeous” 6 pack?

First year off the wait list. Got the offer in the mail today for gorgeous 6 pack too, which is 1 x T6, 2 x CCS and 3 x RBS. Looks like they took advantage of Constellation To Kalon, maybe if I remain on the list long enough.

Is anyone willing to share some or all of allocation at cost?

I had a huge allocation available at cost, not a single bite.

If anyone in NYC wants a couple bottles of RBS/CCS at cost, let me know. If no takers, I‘ll probably pass on my gorgeous six pack offer.

“Gorgeous” pack offer too.
Will the To Kalon(heritage, MB) G3, and LPV be offered later?

First offer so not sure how Schrader works yet.