2018 Sine Qua Non Syrah/Grenache

Excited for these wines … order placed for my full allocation including Mags

order in for my full allocation - huge this time, 9+9+squeezbox of Magnums. That hurt a bit.

Joined the waitlist 8/2/12. Received my first allocation of 3 + 3 today (with option to wishlist additional bottles and mags)

So it’s dropped from 9 to 8 years wait, apparently.

Anyone know the cost for the mag box? As a wishlist only option the price shown is $0 (feels a little too good to be true)

They also raised shipping from $11 to $15/bottle.

1 Like

Who’s got the best email address? So far I got no offer.

Use link in save the date to access offer

stacy@sinequanonwines.com

amber@sinequanonwines.com

You should be able to log in and get your offer

Thx!

You can also click on a previous offer to get the current offer allocation.
I’m on both Next of Kyn and SQN, but I didn’t get the latest e-mail offering from both lists this year.
I called the SQN contact #, and they said that they are having troubles with hotmail e-mail addresses.

-marc

Not necessarily true, I only was allocated 2 +2, maybe I am special

I’ll just chime in here to note that I got on the waiting list almost exactly 8 years ago today and just received my first offer. So seems like that’s where we’re at now.

I clicked through from the Save The Date and was able to get my allocation (3+3, same as most of the other 1st timers here). Just curious: Did anyone receive an actual offer letter for this, or was it just Save The Dates only…?

I feel like we are getting Profugally SqueezedBoxed on that shipping charge.

Apples and oranges. Love SQN, not big on Torbreck over here.

Eric, how much for the magnum set?

$1,000/set according to Cellar Tracker

Offer was also live before 9 AM, in case anyone was just waiting at the computer.

Lol!