2020 Maybach Release

Plenty of rose’ made, offered case quantities

In. Only two Vocabulum as well. It must be a small portion of the vineyard, whose fruit is shared among several wineries.

Yeah, only 2 Vocabulum for me (8 Materium, for comparison). My order this year was small (3 Materium, 1 Vocabulum); curious if that will cause a smaller allocation next year.

Glad i didn’t get shafted on the Vocab…lol. Grabbed all 8 Materium, 6 Amoenus and my 2 Vocab. Wishlisted more Materium though. Didn’t love the rate increase but $225 is a fair price for the wine IMO. As good as anything coming out of Napa.

Only offered 1 Vocab.

Only offered 1 Vocab.

I guess I haven’t been on the list as long as others here (2016 was my first vintage). Offered 6 Materium, 8 Amoenus, and 1 Vocabulum. Took the Weitz and Ecotone, wish listed for more but it seems unlikely I’ll get it.

i have a fairly variable history in terms of purchase size (but many years). I have not seen huge changes in allocation starting point

1 Like

agreed and agreed

In for 8 and 2 Mags of Materium 8 Amoenus 2 Vocabulum 3 each of the Rose and Chard. Ouch.

416 cases of Materium
393 cases of Amoenus
80 cases of Vocabulum

took 1 materium and a 375 only a 5 premium which is nice and 1 vocabulum

3 x Materium, (1) 375ml Materium, 2 x Vocabulum. Very excited for these!

Will be reducing my budget this year but could not pass on placing a small order. In for 1 Vocabulum and 3 Materium.

Took 4 375s and 1 vocabulum. I like that the 375s basically same price. Perfect amount for a solid glass for 2 for a steak dinner and then drink whatever after.

I went deep. A case and half total, some of everything. Painful final number, but as you all have said, it is, amazingly, worth it. I’ve been buying it for well over a decade and year in and year out the Materium is our single favorite wine, period. It’s such a unique and joyful expression. And as others have said, Chris Maybach is as good as it gets — and quietly so!

1 Like

I had to try the Vocabulum so got 1 of those. I went small overall as I don’t have much drinking experience with Maybach and it’s a varied experience at that. I had a a young-ish Amoenus a couple years ago and absolutely loved it. I had a middle-aged to older (for them) Materium recently and it was not my jam.

Took 2 Materium & 1 Amoenus. no allocation of Vocabulum for me.

One of my favorites also. My main go-to when looking for something special when Cali cab is called for. Looked back and 2005 was my first vintage buying ($110/bottle !!!). Usually go a bit bigger on the Materium, but with a price jump and wanting to try the third wine, had to pare it back a bit. Really looking forward to trying the Vocabulum.

None of you are loading up on the rose?