A lot of praise for Cellartracker

good thread, got me to using it this weekend. Had Vivino but dit like it. Signed up a year ago for CT but never used it. Finally did the email verification and gave them some money. It is nice that all I need to type in is the year, name and quantity. Makes get them in pretty quick.

CT is awesome. Pretty sure that sentiment is nearly universal. Thank you, Eric! [cheers.gif]

User #306,283 here. Joined 8/3/2013.

Started in 2006 check the site almost every day and rarely ever a hiccup, that’s a hell of a track record. Thanks Eric! #18,616 started 08/10/2006

User #29,168: Member since February 28, 2007, though I’d swear I have been using CellarTracker for a little bit longer. :neutral_face:

I doubt that I would have been exposed to half of the wines I have had the good fortune of tasting without this invaluable resource! Big praises to CT!! :slight_smile:

Other than I am user #342, ditto this!

Is anyone still complaining about the “new” look of CT? ;D.

If there was a hall of fame for wine (probably is i don’t know) Eric should be in it.

Member #5162. Been loving CellarTracker since early 2005. Eric has done a brilliant job creating and maintaining a site that has no peers.

grouphug

I echo all of the praise for CT.
And the app has been a great addition. I have wine in three different locations; I love being able to take my phone and find my wine.

I am member 7422. Joined August 13, 2005. Eric gets an A+ for customer service. When I built my cellar and had to convert all of my old locations (box on floor to left of door next to metal rack) to my new location (20-07-F), Eric volunteered to do it automatically if I gave him a spreadsheet. He saved me tens, if not hundreds, of hours of new data entry. I was afraid to post a thank you at the time because I didn’t want everyone to ask him to do it for them and cause him to waste so much more time for incompetent customers like me, but he certainly deserves it. I think the last wine I actually had to enter manually was a seyval blanc made by Khmer refugees in the Finger Lakes about 5 years ago, so you can get an idea of how comprehensive the database is.

We just had a dinner party and needed two bottles of each wine for adequate pours. With CT, choosing the wines took less than ten minutes, and that included pulling the bottles. What non-Chard whites do I have where we have at least three bottles so I can take two and leave at least one back? Gee, that took a whole 25 seconds. What Aubert chards do I have with at least 3 bottles? 15 seconds. etc.

The title of this thread reminds me a lot of the end book covers of Robert Parker’s old tasting volumes, which began as “Praise for Robert M. Parker…”. Reminds me of All-hale the Ceasar, or recent White House staff meetings.
And where is Tom Hill chiming in saying he’s followed them from the very start??

+1 I`m deeply grateful and appreciative for the depth of service it provides.

Member 4933
The good and bad is I see how much I have spent on wine.

Kudos to Eric. I refer to CT nearly every day.

Cheers,
Doug

Does that make me Donald Trump?

You obviously meant “All hail the Caesar

Unless he’s from Tennessee, in which case it may have been “aw, hell, Caesar!”

Res ipsa loquitor!

Sine qua non!