Aack! Shipment notices have started

I think I’ve got 110+ bottles coming, starting next week, mostly 2018 cab. Carter, Myriad, Quivet, Bevan, Realm, William and Mary, as well as some Carlisle too. I did get sucked into 4 cases of de Negoce and Becheur from the threads, so at least I’ll have some I can PnP without much care.

I’ll probably stop at Costco for a few more bottles of 2008 Dom, as it’s still on shelves for the holidays.

I warned my wife yesterday when the first wines showed up at the house that she can be expecting a lot more shipments in the next few weeks. Modest comparatively, but it’s somewhere around 5 cases worth.

Oddly enough it doesn’t matters if it’s 1 bottle or a case, my wife only cares about total parcels incoming. So I always make sure to fill out a case when I have a partial on an order.

I had 100 pending a week ago and I will be down to about 65 after today. Exciting time of the year! I need to find more storage space before they all come in though… :-/

Not as heavy a hitter as some of you, but as a newer collector / aficionado I out-kicked my coverage…”only” 87 bottles pending (make that 90, forgot ashes & diamonds). 30 of these are Bedrock’s and then I went way overboard on Napa cabs this fall. I regret nothing, save getting the 166 bottle and not the 300 bottle wine fridge last year.

Ah nice. I’ve heard good things.

Just shy of 200 bottles to be shipped. Probably the only good thing about working from home in the middle of this insanity. My wife doesn’t have to wait home for 6-8 hr blocks for these deliveries.

She should be impressed by all of that Champagne! champagne.gif

This is my wine buying plan for 2021, on a smaller scale champagne.gif

@40 cases coming and no where to put it.

This is the most wonderful time of the year when shipping commences and all of my frenzied buying over the past 6+ months arrives at the doorstep. Looks like ~421 bottles from all over the place should be coming in the next 3-4 weeks. Not sure why some of you are bemoaning this!

Now that the kid is away at college, turn his bedroom into a wine cellar and you can clear up the basement overflow.

I’ve got pending deliveries from:

Ridge
Halcon
Desire Lines
Copain
Kokomo
Tensley

The most wonderful time of the year!!

Needed this. Was starting to feel absurd with 307 pending.

This will probably be my biggest season ever by bottle count. After 10 or so years in the hobby I think I finally know what I want in my cellar and so I’m buying more confidently.

Wrote that this morning…had 2 deliveries, one of a single bottle and one of 5 I didn’t have on my list [oops.gif]

Still waiting on Bedrock. It was supposed to have been delivered yesterday but got held up an extra night in S Oregon. Most likely going to Pobega a '19 OVZ tonight [cheers.gif]

Wow, I feel like a veritable tyro among the titans! Counting the case I ordered yesterday from Bucklin, we have “only” six cases on the way or already arrived. Fortunately we have some room in the cellar, as we’ve been drinking mostly from inventory for the last 6 months. Due to fewer Costco trips our impulse purchasing of everyday drinking bottles has gone way down. Mr. M has made a couple of small WTSO orders, but not much.

I swore off all buying, as NO room & 8K count, SO ONLY 156 bottles and 12 maggies coming ! [wow.gif] [head-bang.gif]

OOPS; Plus $6000 in '16 Bordeaux FUTURES ! [help.gif]

I like how you think!